Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya's Cosmopolitan December scans (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VanityGirl

Why is it all bullshit? Confused The only time when Ash was toned was in Dhoom 2. She was always thin, but never had a well toned body.

Bullshit to not putting any effort to remain thin. But yeah I think she was slacking post wedding. She mostly looked plump post wedding.

Edit add: Just to clarify my doubts how can you be so SURE of Ash's exercise regimen?

Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 December 2011 at 7:33am

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I didn't say they don't put an effort to remain thin. I just said working out is not the only way to maintain your weight. She always had a decent body. This was a year after her wedding.

http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/EndorsementsAppearances/Lux_Appearances/Luxprovocateur%202008/08luxprovocateur036.jpg

I read she put on weight for Guzaarish, which she lost after the film's shoot was complete.
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Edit add: Just to clarify my doubts how can you be so SURE of Ash's exercise regimen?

Just as sure as you are of that theory being bullshit. Embarrassed

But seriously, she never had a perfectly toned body.  And she herself claimed she doesn't exercise. Why would I not believe her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Just as sure as you are of that theory being bullshit. Embarrassed

But seriously, she never had a perfectly toned body.  And she herself claimed she doesn't exercise. Why would I not believe her?

The difference between you and me is that you believe every good thing written about Ash while I read everything cynically about every star.

As for her weight gain here is one pic I found from 2009. There are more but dont care to visit the sites as they might be virated. If you are curious you can google for "Aishwarya Rai weight gain" and you find more pics where her weight gain is more obvious than this pic below. Pics from this event and other events which kept fuelling Ash is pregnant rumours since her wedding.

Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek and Amitabh
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/EndorsementsAppearances/Lux_Appearances/Luxprovocateur%202008/08luxprovocateur036.jpg
thts such a nice pic...n i love the dress 2...if onli she didnt hav her eyes closed tht wud hav been a perfect pic... black always suits one best! Thumbs Up
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

As for her weight gain here is one pic I found from 2009. There are more but dont care to visit the sites as they might be virated. If you are curious you can google for "Aishwarya Rai weight gain" and you find more pics where her weight gain is more obvious than this pic below. Pics from this event and other events which kept fuelling Ash is pregnant rumours since her wedding.

Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek and Amitabh

I never said she didn't gain weight! I just said she's always had a decent body. And she doesn't even work out, of course her weight will fluctuate!

BTW, I don't see much weight gain in that picture. She still looks slim. Here's a better view.

http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/functions/Premieres/pp2newyork/pp2premierenewyork022.jpg

In this picture, we can see the weight gain (when Guzaarish was being shot)

http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/functions/Launches/09ffnovcover/09unveilsfilmfareissue0011.JPG

The difference between you and me is that you believe every good thing written about Ash while I read everything cynically about every star.

So you are indirectly called me blind and yourself a very intellectual neutral member. Okay! LOL

Edited by VanityGirl - 14 December 2011 at 8:46am
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

thts such a nice pic...n i love the dress 2...if onli she didnt hav her eyes closed tht wud hav been a perfect pic... black always suits one best! Thumbs Up

Ye lo, this one has her eyes open
http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/EndorsementsAppearances/Lux_Appearances/Luxprovocateur%202008/08luxprovocateur012.jpg

Go to top