Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't think this has been posted here. This picture is from an April 2011 photoshoot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice interview... bt "i don't work out at all" is so not tru...u can NOT gt a body like tht without working out...she put on w8 for Bunty aur babli's kajra re n thn had 2 lose it n be fit for Dhoom2...hw can she say she doesnt work out...?? in the entertainment industry they all work out 2 maintain their bodies...it was dif bk in the days bt in 2days time working out for an actor/actress is a must. esp actresses
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

nice interview... bt "i don't work out at all" is so not tru...u can NOT gt a body like tht without working out...she put on w8 for Bunty aur babli's kajra re n thn had 2 lose it n be fit for Dhoom2...hw can she say she doesnt work out...?? in the entertainment industry they all work out 2 maintain their bodies...it was dif bk in the days bt in 2days time working out for an actor/actress is a must. esp actresses

She was describing the way she is in life. Except for a couple of months for Dhoom 2, she's never worked out all her life. But she does yoga. And you can have a good body with good yoga, good metabolism, etc. She is a great dancer too. Working out is not the only way to be fit.
Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Disagree...not only Ash every woman in entertainment industry claims to do yoga, eat healthy and have good metabolism. All bullshit!
PS: Pretty face...ugly dress in the pic.
Edit add: Recent interview I read of an actress claiming to have great metabolism.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Why is it all bullshit? πŸ˜• The only time when Ash was toned was in Dhoom 2. She was always thin, but never had a well toned body.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Yes, swimming, dancing, yoga are great forms of exercises too, but please! Working out is not the only way to stay fit/slim.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Why is it all bullshit? πŸ˜• The only time when Ash was toned was in Dhoom 2. She was always thin, but never had a well toned body.

Bullshit to not putting any effort to remain thin. But yeah I think she was slacking post wedding. She mostly looked plump post wedding.

Edit add: Just to clarify my doubts how can you be so SURE of Ash's exercise regimen?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
I didn't say they don't put an effort to remain thin. I just said working out is not the only way to maintain your weight. She always had a decent body. This was a year after her wedding.

I read she put on weight for Guzaarish, which she lost after the film's shoot was complete.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Edit add: Just to clarify my doubts how can you be so SURE of Ash's exercise regimen?

Just as sure as you are of that theory being bullshit. 😳

But seriously, she never had a perfectly toned body.  And she herself claimed she doesn't exercise. Why would I not believe her?

There is such a schoolish, correct way of speaking.

πŸ˜•