Aham to get gopi a bell - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
gopi will be ringing the bell every 2 mins๐Ÿ˜†,both raashi and Meethi can come running for her
Thank god its gopi who will have a bell and not rashi cos rashi will ringing every 5 mins while gopi will feel bad to worry anybody by using the bell
poor Gopi is a bell girl now...smiley
lets' see how gopi uses the belll... ahem ka idea bhi superb and soo cute
he is going overboard. bell. maybe he should arrange bell rope Victorian style and fix it to the kitchen. so that when gopi pulls the rope, the bell will ring in the kitchen. it was funny to see him today. 
It was unarguably the cutest scene. Ahem just wanted to say something to get Gopi to look at him before he started and he tells her something that nobody else  would.
'I will get you a bell'. I think Kokila would have laughed if not for the circumstances.
I may be reading too much into the scene. But I think Kokila has already started realizing that Ahem has started to care or even love Gopi. She has also noticed that Gopi is still in her shell. (Although Ahem is no better. He is still trying.)
Hopefully she created scenarios where these 2 will come to realize what each other feels pretty quickly.
Originally posted by gohem_forever

Finally ahem dikra is going to bell the beegi billi...๐Ÿฅณ

Miaow. Will he also leave a saucer of milk?
They are both so shy! It's adorable. If not for Koki, he might have had a decent goodbye conversation with Gopi. The only appropriate thing his head could up with was the bell...it wasn't too intimate hahahaha...and gopi had to look away when he said goodbye to his mother, knowing her "turn" would come...and he just stood there waiting...his mind furiously doing overtime to come up with a reasonable phrase that he could say to her...adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by RachP - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It was unarguably the cutest scene. Ahem just wanted to say something to get Gopi to look at him before he started and he tells her something that nobody else  would.
'I will get you a bell'. I think Kokila would have laughed if not for the circumstances.
I may be reading too much into the scene. But I think Kokila has already started realizing that Ahem has started to care or even love Gopi. She has also noticed that Gopi is still in her shell. (Although Ahem is no better. He is still trying.)
Hopefully she created scenarios where these 2 will come to realize what each other feels pretty quickly.

It was really a very cute and adorable scene. I also had the feeling that Ahem was trying to find something to say to Gopi and wasn't satisfied with just a reminder about medicines. So we wanted him to get her flowers and chocolate and he gets her a bell ๐Ÿ˜† Missed the goal here boy, is all I can say!!!

I also think that Koki understands ahem's feelings very well and properly even better then he does it himself and also she did tell him that it is nice to see him carring for Gopi vahu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww ahem is so cute he is truly worried abt her n he didnt even want to go office as he wantd to stay hme with his sweetheart wife ...