Sachin Shroff is grateful to Bigg Boss 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Sachin Shroff is grateful to Bigg Boss 5

Colors' Bigg Boss 5 is always up to something new. Be it getting a po*n star or an international cricket sensation inside the house, the show has been in news constantly. Just recently, the viewers were surprised to see the kith and kin of the inmates visit them. Actor Sachin Shroff was one of them. He met his wife, inmate Juhi Parmar, after two months.

"It was really good to see her after so long," says Sachin of his visit. And also adds that though the family members of the inmates were allowed inside for two hours but onscreen this quality time was restricted to four minutes.

And what happened when he met his beloved? "She just kept on firing questions at me. She wanted to know a lot of things like what happenings of the Bigg Boss house were shown on TV, what is being said about the show, and also stuff like am I missing her. In fact, she told me that she misses me a lot," says the TV star about the two hours.

But aren't two hours just too less to meet your better half? Sachin begs to differ: "Instead of cribbing about it, I would want to see it differently. In fact, I am very thankful to Bigg Boss, to give the families a chance to meet the inmates. They haven't done anything like that in the past four seasons. I am grateful to Bigg Boss for this initiative."

And Tellychakkar.com is sure he would be missing Juhi a lot today, as it is her birthday (14 December). But since Juhi is still inside the house, Sachin doesn't have big plans. "I will take our (Juhi's and his) parents to Siddhivinayak temple, and will enjoy a family dinner. And I will cut a cake on behalf of Juhi," he reveals.

In fact, he tells Tellychakkar.com that from 10 December to 20 December is holiday period for them. "17 December is my birthday, so we usually holiday," adds Sachin. This year, however, they will have to give the holiday a miss. But maybe they can go ahead with their plans once Juhi comes out of the house. "I don't know. I will leave it to Juhi. She has been deprived of many things inside the Bigg Boss house. So I rather let her decide what she will want to do once she comes out of the house," says the doting husband.

How thoughtful!!!

Thanks for sharing...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Juhi is to hot to handle by Cool sachin !!!
Mujhe samajh nahin aa raha hai ke is bandariya ke naseeb achhe hain ya is bande ke kharaab??

Such a gem of a person. Neither deserve each other.

Par kehte hain na, DIL AA GAYA GADHI PE, TO PARI KYA CHEEZ HAI!

πŸ˜†
🀣
Originally posted by desi_IFer1

Mujhe samajh nahin aa raha hai ke is bandariya ke naseeb achhe hain ya is bande ke kharaab??

Such a gem of a person. Neither deserve each other.

Par kehte hain na, DIL AA GAYA GADHI PE, TO PARI KYA CHEEZ HAI!

πŸ˜†

🀣
She has been deprived of many things inside the Bigg Boss house. So I rather let her decide what she will want to do once she comes out of the house," says the doting husband.

Hmmm...let's see...Chicken, Gulabjamun, Biryani, Jalebi, pede, laddoo, halwa, poori, kebab, Tundey ke kebab, pani-poori, kachori, samose, mutton, chaat, pakore, ice-cream, bhel-puri, chole-kulche, butter naan.

Baaki list voh yeh sab khaane ke baad batayegi.
awww, he is such a sweetheart, wonderful guy. TFS!
Originally posted by MithiBani

Hmmm...let's see...Chicken, Gulabjamun, Biryani, Jalebi, pede, laddoo, halwa, poori, kebab, Tundey ke kebab, pani-poori, kachori, samose, mutton, chaat, pakore, ice-cream, bhel-puri, chole-kulche, butter naan.
Baaki list voh yeh sab khaane ke baad batayegi.

πŸ˜› she must have already given a long list

tell the truth shachin, u r grateful to BB...kyoki unki wajah se u r free from Juhi at the moment...hai naa??πŸ˜†...i understand ur plight😭

i like sachin shroff <3