Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rushshri

😆 I made dis post b4 today's epi. U get it right after d epi.

I usually read all your posts..somehow missed this one...you are so right...bad mood...going shopping
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa this is really I thought
you are right
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: showstruck

I usually read all your posts..somehow missed this one...you are so right...bad mood...going shopping

I am honoured
serialjunkie thumbnail
No Marriage yet, please no marriage yet.

Thoda pyar, thoda thakrar, let there be more courting, more chase, more fights, more make-up sessions, more eye locks, more understanding, more nearness, more s*xual tension.

No marriage till the middle of next year!!!

Pretty please CVs!!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Personaly i think that CV's bringing forward this marriage of payal&akash is infact with a reason... then they dont need LA as an excuse.One fine day ASR will find out about that snake then all the gupta family will have to answer to him...then the real fun will start😆
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Personaly i think that CV's bringing forwardthis marriage of payal&akashis infact with a reason...then they dont need LA as an excuse.One fine day ASR will find out about that snake then all the gupta family will have toanswer tohim...then the real fun will start😆

Fun darling kitty, ASR sabko maar dalegs
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The CVs do seem to be paving the way for Arnav and Khushi to finally become a couple but this won't happen on their own. From the looks of it, their families will realize the truth before they do!
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

i know...all these clues lead us to Arnav Khushi ka marr...but i want them to realize their love 1st  and then confess an then get married...

I know this wil not happen coz when ever i think of this the 4rth promo comes to my mind...Iam trying to be an Einstein but all in vein...

But def i dont want  a hate marr...donno wats cooking in Cv's mind...

I have to disagree here because I really dont want them to confess before their marriage...it willl make more sense😆 Edited by nitashaj83 - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

The CVs do seem to be paving the way for Arnav and Khushi to finally become a couple but this won't happen on their own. From the looks of it, their families will realize the truth before they do!

😉