India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

R cv's creating a plot? (Page 2)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Didn't understand anything from today's episode? What are they getting at? I thought ASR has to be married first then Akash..how can she not tell that. In the SBS segment LA is dancing and giving ASR sad looks..khushi suspisious of that. It won't be till Monday I guess. (have to plan someting good for the weekend) 
Why keep LA for longer in the show right now? She will get all the sympathy...I feel bad for her but not good for the show..and Khushi keeping Shaym a secret...hinting towards a hate marriage.

I am not happy even after the break up...Feels like as ASR will know Khushi hid the truth..He will start falling in love with LA again and that's why they are keeping her around.

How ASR-LA not talk about how he realized he does not love LA..it was sooo obvious...

Too much bak-bak..sorry guys...so angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Didn't understand anything from today's episode? What are they getting at? I thought ASR has to be married first then Akash..how can she not tell that. In the SBS segment LA is dancing and giving ASR sad looks..khushi suspisious of that. It won't be tillMonday I guess. (have to plan someting good for the weekend)
</div>Why keep LA for longer in the show right now? She will get all the sympathy...I feel bad for her but not good for the show..and Khushi keeping Shaym a secret...hinting towards a hate marriage.<div>
I am not happy even after the break up...Feels like as ASR will know Khushi hid the truth..He will start falling in love with LA again and that's why they are keeping her around.
How ASR-LA not talk about how he realized he does not love LA..it was sooo obvious...

LOL I made dis post b4 today's epi. U get it right after d epi.
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Didn't understand anything from today's episode? What are they getting at? I thought ASR has to be married first then Akash..how can she not tell that. In the SBS segment LA is dancing and giving ASR sad looks..khushi suspisious of that. It won't be tillMonday I guess. (have to plan someting good for the weekend)
</div>Why keep LA for longer in the show right now? She will get all the sympathy...I feel bad for her but not good for the show..and Khushi keeping Shaym a secret...hinting towards a hate marriage.<div>

I usually read all your posts..somehow missed this one...you are so right...bad mood...going shopping

rushshri

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yaa this is really I thought
you are right

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rushshri

</div>
<div>Too much bak-bak..sorry guys...so angry

I usually read all your posts..somehow missed this one...you are so right...bad mood...going shopping

I am honoured
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
No Marriage yet, please no marriage yet.

Thoda pyar, thoda thakrar, let there be more courting, more chase, more fights, more make-up sessions, more eye locks, more understanding, more nearness, more s*xual tension.

No marriage till the middle of next year!!!

Pretty please CVs!!

Arhimaniac

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Personaly i think that CV's bringing forward this marriage of payal&akash is infact with a reason... then they dont need LA as an excuse.One fine day ASR will find out about that snake then all the gupta family will have to answer to him...then the real fun will startLOL

Arhimaniac

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Personaly i think that CV's bringing forwardthis marriage of payal&akashis infact with a reason...then they dont need LA as an excuse.One fine day ASR will find out about that snake then all the gupta family will have toanswer tohim...then the real fun will startLOL

Fun darling kitty, ASR sabko maar dalegs

Go to top