Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) (Page 5)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

New show of VIVIAN can take a Censored I will not put myself through hell again.

Wherever he goes BODYGUARD will follow whether they are in the show together or if Vivian is with another girl their relation will ruin my mood and the atmosphere of that show like it did on here.

Vahbiz might be a nice girl or might be ???????? I don't know or care but i will not see them flaunting themselves on SBS or Interviews promoting whatever they think they are promoting.

I will watch Sukriti though. Her private life hasn't affected anything she has worked on.

Good luck to Vivian and Sukriti but this is as far as it goes for me and VIVI

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr8SukritiFan2001harinisriram39Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK._Darling_SheDevilILTHBEB

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
yes ur right absolutely right  am going to made this topic but u made it ur right vivian ko apni personal life or professinal life ko alag alag rakhna chaiya wo humaisha apni or avahbiz ki love story suna kar humai irritate karta rahta haiun kai articles or sub kuch un kai barai mai jis trha vivah lead role ho in sub cheezo ki wajah sai kafi sarai  logo ka pkyek sai interest khatam ho gaya even mairi ek fiend nai bhi pkyek dikhna chor diya she says yaar mujhai abhay piya achai to lagtai hai par jab abhay (vivian ) ko vahbiz kai sath dikhatai hai to phir mujhai maza nahi ata pkyak diknai mai  vivian ko apni personal life apni professional life sai dor rakhna chaiya or suku kai sath thorai bohat interviews denai chaiyai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SukritiFan2001SheDevil

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
the shows downfall was not because of vivan's pda...
it was purely based on the cv's script, storyline and illogical bloopers and tracks...and ofcourse star one revamping...this revamping news has come long ago about say 3 months ago...from then on there were rumours that this show would end...also they were making it even more crappy...

moreover if you say abhiya's chemistry was ruined by vivian-vivah pda ever since they went into relationship, then how come abhiya fans are enjoying all their scenes and descibe pages on how visu share an awesome chemistry and their chemistry have sparks even with the loggerheads article?

vivian seems to be sharing good rapport with gurmeet and drashti as we can see in sbs videos...
he was so funny and loving with all the workers on the set...the way he was giving attention to all the camera unit, workers and other little guys on the set shows that he is a very freindly natured lovable guy...
the way he and sukku cutting the cake, it looked like they were sharing normal gesture...they seem to dont have grudges...its just that they dont share so much talk...
he laughs and enjoys with all others much like with gurmeet, dhrashti, priya c, RD, sid, kish, chand, etc...
so i dont think there is anyproblem with this guy...
the problem is with the pkyek storywriters

Edited by abhina_roks - 14 December 2011 at 11:59am

drkhalidSheDevil

SukritiFan2001 Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sonali--_Darling_SheDevil

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Shrishti don't leave. Our love for each other on the forum is as epic as Abhiya's love for each other and our love for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123harinisriram39Courageous_Leo

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
"Jaayiyae aap kahaan jaayenge, Besharm, (ooopppsss so sorryEmbarrassed),Yeh nazar laut ke phir aayeegi
Door tak aap ke peeche peeche, mer awaaz ( no, lemme change here) PKYEK forum waasiyon ki awaaz chali aayegi

Sorry Srish, used the besharm only as a joke

Courageous_LeoSheDevil

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Agreed wid each n every of ur words..Dat's d reason I hate Vabz...!N yeah I'll not watch Vivi's new show maybe bcoz sumthing dis will happen..it also ruined my pkyek n abhiya..!Not 1 thing personally I love Suku too..n Kishwer,priya,RithvikEmbarrassed 

P.S.Only like 2 days i'll be here then bye bye forums..Only will come once a month or a year lolz unless I love a show.>!n Will miss ya dearConfused

ramita94SheDevil

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
you are so right..  we loved pkyek &awesome visu chemistry as abhiya but his personal life really effected the show alot of ppl. lost interest in the show becoz of that though they loved abhiya. I m too not interested much  in his next serial though things will be a lot different there . Vivian is a good actor but he's  quite immature offfscreen & surely the lady & the pda will continue. If by any chance she's there too in his  future projects then it will be better to avoid the shows as  we have already had enough here. Vivian needs to  learn balance private& personal life .. he'll learn with time.  we can hope for pkyek 2 to see visu together again 

Paint.It.BlacK.SheDevil

Go to top