Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
even i am not going to watch or read any of his shows or even watch it...what is the point of watching...even if his fiancee is starring or not...he is going to only raving abt her in all his interviews...and also it will affect his show...PKYEK is enough for me...i can never forget abhay-piya...a legendary couple...but no more vivian's show for me...i can't tolerate the immense PDA of his and his fiancee...till he knows how to keep personal and professional seperated...i am not going to see or read abt his shows...because of his personal relationship...the whole show was affected...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr8--sonali--ramita94Paint.It.BlacK.SheDevil

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
U r sooo right shrishti!! ViVah's PDA and Vahbbiz's chipkipan ruined the show!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
lets wait and watch how their relationship will be after the show xD
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I more r less agree wth u..!

Though i dnt know wethr vivah pda is responsible behind show's downfall..bt one thng is fr sure tht there must b somthng bcoz of whch the shw is ending in such hurry..! (though its m pov)

bt ya i stoppd wtchng sbs due to vivah pda..angry

Belev me i nevr dislikd vd bt aftr watchng their constant pds i started hating her..

N nw i cnt tolerate vd at all..!
B/w hav u seen the sbs segment today? I ws feeling so angry...i cnt tell...visu along wth d cast were celebratng last day shoot bt evn then visu were n't luking at eachothr properly..! N ya ofcourse the lady ws there..n when viv gave interview along wth maneet then also suku ws nt wth him..reason i thnk u cn guess very well..!
Its so disgusting..urrghh..it ws the last day of shoot..n still we didnt get abhiya/visu interview togthr..angry..sigh

Vivian did full justice to abhay raichand's character so much so tht we started feelng tht abhay is more than just a fictional character..he became realistic n close to our heart..

Nw i cnt even imagine anyone else as abhay othr than vivu..!

Bt ya u'r rite abhay raichand made vivian ..vivan..!

M sure tht no other role wud hav givn hm so much popularity n love..

Totally agree wth u..there wll n cn nevr b any othr strong character lik abhay ...sigh

so viv wll surely gonna miss AR soon..

N m nt sure wethr i'll watch viv's new shw simply coz howevr gud that char mite b bt tht wont b abhay raichand na... : (

w'll only watch if visu comes togetr in the nw show.. : )

m feelng terrbly sad..

W'll miss abhay/abhiya lik hell (:

n wll miss u too dear n ur lovly posts.. Sigh

tcr..sweets..

Love ya..

p.s. Where did u hear abt the new vampy show? Wll visu b there also ??

-indu

Edited by lost_in_love - 14 December 2011 at 11:03am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
shris u have the guts to say it. yesterday when I said that I dislike Vivah for their pdas vahbiz's fans jumped on me saying I am blaming vahbiz. I failed to make them understood that I am n't against their love. But their constant pdas make me irritated. they should know how to keep personal life and professional life aside. Ek tarah se achha hai pkeyek end ho raha hai coz it seems Vivu has lost interest in the show. He needed break. I hope next time he comes back after taking a long break and dont want to take break just after few episodes. But I will see his next show coz as mush as I dislike him offscreen I like him onscreen.

harinisriram39

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Same here no way going to see his show and god knows when that come after he will as quoted in those articles coochie coo with vahbbiz spend some quality time with eachother as if they don't enough. Well if he has a new show Vahbbiz wont be so lucky because she is not the ideal female lead to be paired against him thats for sure, and the directors of that show will want him and the female lead to give interviews to promote their show, so yes hopefully less to see of them however facebook is a torture with kishwer posting all those photos. Anyhow I am laughing inside because in his article he said how they never felt like they were working they were having fun and partying well im not sure it will be like that in his new show sorry but no time for ur PDA romance got to work hard and romance the show isnt made by him his fiancee and their best friends love.

This is just my opinion plz no one take offence.

Paint.It.BlacK.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
amazing postClap

yes i won't watch his show if his girl is in that show. cannot stand that woman for second. i am hurt that we being ViSu fan didn't get what we wantedCryCryCryCry
we craved for their interview, their offscreen masti, their eating noodles from same plate. i missed all that.

all this PDF shit made a mockery of our PKYEK, there was hardly any article about abhiya or ViSu in season 2, i still wish to see ViSu in another show so maybe our desire will be fulfill.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sonali--Paint.It.BlacK.

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Shrish, You penned down exactly what I wanted to write but did not have the courage to do so.

Let alone any show, I am not interested in watching or viewing any of Vivian's interview, because it will only have about his lady love (whether she is Aishwarya Rai or Angelina joli or Vahbiz doesn't matter) He has every right to speak about his personal life in his personal interview.  But when he is speaking for the show, he can keep his personal matters aside and speak about the show and characters. 
The only option given to us is to stop bashing even when we don't bash, ignore what irritates us, or leave the forum. But don't expect anything from the show.
Earlier I was skeptical only for watching Ekta's shows.  I watched PKYEK from 120th episode or so, but did not know it was Ekta's.  The day I came to know, I was a bit scared about how the story's charm will be maintained.

But now I can even watch Ekta's shows but scared to watch Vivian's show.  I wish I could communicate this to him somehow.  Not that he cares.  But why should he be the only one to shove things on us.  Let him also learn to ignore or leave the forum and just enjoy doing the show.

Coming to Rithvik, I would like to watch PR just to see how he performs even if the story is of Saas Bahu types. Because I like Ritvik not only for his performance but also respect him maintaining silence about his personal life and his regards for his fans.  A good actor knows how to bring the best out of a pathetic scene.
Infact Abhay Raichand is one unique character which Vivian gave us.
The character loved by many people purely for his Attitude, Arrogance,Ambiguity, Adamant nature. 

Last but not the least, I want Vivian and Sukirti to pair up in some other show atleast to make up for the viewers.  They might, if they do not wish their personal conflicts if any to impact their professional lifes.  
They are one of the best loved onscreen jodi afterall.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr8--sonali--Paint.It.BlacK.--sanchita--

Go to top