Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) (Page 2)

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Itna gussa maayi??ROFL
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.
double - like!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Itna gussa maayi??ROFL
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.
Oh I hope ki wahan vahbz na ho.Its not only abt problem b/w visu yaar but show k bhi articles kahan milte thai only vivah ki holiday,engagement,prank.Professionalism naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai apne career k liye apne prsnal issue ko side rakh k interview de sakte thai.Aaj cake khilane mai toh problem nhi huyi Visu ko.Vivah k interview,CV's ki bad script upar se star one channel le dooba PKYEK koAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK...Bournville..Befikre

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Dakoo no one hates u re...and everyone know how much we love lady VDLOL

And i want u in new forum with vivian's new show and we will all Rock togetherCool

Vivah PDA toh rahega zaroor LOL and it will continue until and unless d dark cloud goes away ROFL
kaala shaayaROFL

SheDevil

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Itna gussa maayi??ROFL
Chakku...taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti...All factors...be it cv's negligence or PDA session ...or the leads personal uncoordination all contributed 2 this state of the show...I wont blame one person...4 this...Its a group effort...LOL...Sabka contribution hai...If u go into story the geometry class given by cv's by combining Abhay with numerous girls of DD...along with Panchi's swayamwar...along with ILU ka taperecorder...n Stay away ka naara r the factors...Thn the articles n personal interest of media in the couple rather on the show...leads 2 further degradation...LOL

Even I will watch his next show...warna tv dusre furniture ki tarah pada rahega...LOL..Bt Abhay Raichand cnt b recreated...Cry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.SheDevilBefikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Dakoo no one hates u re...and everyone know how much we love lady VDLOL

And i want u in new forum with vivian's new show and we will all Rock togetherCool

Vivah PDA toh rahega zaroor LOL and it will continue until and unless d dark cloud goes away ROFL
kaala shaayaROFL
haha ok I'll try 2 watch tht show but only if vahbz not there coz woh huyi toh main agn lead pair ki band bajte nhi dekh sakti haahah.As 4 kaala saaya I hope Vivu ki life main morning jald aayeLOLLOL.And God vivu ko DD moti lagti hai apni prsnal baby elephant cum bodyguard k baare mai kya vichar hai uskaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramita94Paint.It.BlacK.MR.KooL

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
It's was my 2nd most fav show after DMG n abhiya my most fav Jodi tats y no doubt will miss it alottt..n I lyk suku,RD,priya,Sid alottt n will miss them!!!!waiting for suku's n Sk's new showWink n for others now I don't wanna say anything..! N will miss this forum also!!!u ppls r very kind n co-operative thanks everyone Hug bt am not leaving this forumLOL will come here bt now tat much Smile

SheDevil

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@Srish and Vidu...ROFL Tumhe kya lagta hai? if Vahb is there in his show, then am I gonna watch that show and ruin my mood everytime? No freaking way!!! She can come in some saas bahu saga as a sidey, who cares about her? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.SheDevil

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I just adore viv so il watch anything.
But my love for vahb is as epic as yours.
Mods can vouch for that...lol.

Just don't watch sbs...I watch the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaSheDevil

Go to top