Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

you are so right..  we loved pkyek &awesome visu chemistry as abhiya but his personal life really effected the show alot of ppl. lost interest in the show becoz of that though they loved abhiya. I m too not interested much  in his next serial though things will be a lot different there . Vivian is a good actor but he's  quite immature offfscreen & surely the lady & the pda will continue. If by any chance she's there too in his  future projects then it will be better to avoid the shows as  we have already had enough here. Vivian needs to  learn balance private& personal life .. he'll learn with time.  we can hope for pkyek 2 to see visu together again 

Vivan need 2 grow up & learn 2 keep his GF in some locjer no need 2 show us๐Ÿ˜ก
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

vahbiz and vivian got to my nerves...we hardly got any Abhay Raichand interview without Panchi butting in for no reason!...PDA is annoying irrespective of who does it...even if youre madly in love...

i hope ViVah PDA bahre interviews dont continue with the next show too...otherwise bachara vivian gaya!

I know if he will cont wid his PDA no one will watch his new show coz ppl watched PKYEK coz of Abhay raichand
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Completely agree with u ...VIVAH PDA & bad script both really affected PKYEK . Seeing vivian maturity i am not that keen either ...i am not sure if he change in future & behave mature ...but right now PDA was too much to take๐Ÿ˜†

Ya rupa agar vivu ko apni vahbz itbi achi lagti hai toh locker mai band karke rakhe kyun show karta hai apni antique piece sabko๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Completely agree with u ...VIVAH PDA & bad script both really affected PKYEK . Seeing vivian maturity i am not that keen either ...i am not sure if he change in future & behave mature ...but right now PDA was too much to take๐Ÿ˜†

Ya rupa agar vivu ko apni vahbz itbi achi lagti hai toh locker mai band karke rakhe kyun show karta hai apni antique piece sabko๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mendesarmy thumbnail
i think suku has more balanced between her professional and her personal tv life than vivian and vahbbiz no offence even i admire vivian but i like suku better๐Ÿ˜Š
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree vd u..if sum day i meet hm den i swear m gona bang hs head vd mah sandals tat eva hs so cald vahbz wont b able 2 sav hm despite of gulpin dozens of hr pizzas:-@vivi mus learn sumtin 4m suku inspte of hatin hr!!hate vivian nw!grrr..
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: harshiti4ever

I totally respect ur point of view
but i dont blame vivian 4 the downfall of pkyek.And I am very eager 2 see wht cum up nxt frm him.
Pkyek lost its fans coz of season 2 nd it was totally CVS fault 2 think abt S 2
Pkyek has its loyal viwers and its mostly coz of abhay/vivian abhiya/visu
Vivian did full justice 2 Abhay Raichand hence i can say i am a fan of him.
ps just my opinion

cmpletly agree wth u yaaar
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shrish I agree with everything u said in your post and that is exactly how I feel! Lets hope vivian reads this post and sees what he is doing wrong lol