Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) - Page 6

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mages

even i am not going to watch or read any of his shows or even watch it...what is the point of watching...even if his fiancee is starring or not...he is going to only raving abt her in all his interviews...and also it will affect his show...PKYEK is enough for me...i can never forget abhay-piya...a legendary couple...but no more vivian's show for me...i can't tolerate the immense PDA of his and his fiancee...till he knows how to keep personal and professional seperated...i am not going to see or read abt his shows...because of his personal relationship...the whole show was affected...

Ya now I dont adore vivian the way I used 2.I hope ab mature ho jaye nhi toh pachtayega

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
 @pkyekrox  glad tht u agreed wid me

@KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA  hahah ya lets wait😆😆

@cari hey cari I m not leaving this forum.I will b hear 2 suck ur blood😆😆

@hemarawat ya Vivah PDA really annoyed me😡

@ visufansona Oh I m so happy so many ppl agree wid me

@ilove99  Its not abt vishu meera but if vivu wnt 2 stay so he needs 2 reduce his PDA

@xxAqeelahxx yes dear I feel helpless the way CV's & actors prsnal life affeacted this show😡
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shris dont even think to leave the forum coz from monday I am going to post episode videos from 1st episode.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
shrish after watching his TC interview, even i m not keen on vivian's next show, i mean if he feels so guilty 🤢 doing romantic scenes with women other than his GF, then maybe he is in the wrong profession
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

shrish after watching his TC interview, even i m not keen on vivian's next show, i mean if he feels so guilty 🤢 doing romantic scenes with women other than his GF, then maybe he is in the wrong profession

Thank god I didn't watch the interview. Ya dishu if he feels so guilty then the acting profession isn't for him. My excitement for his new show has already vanished. I will give it a try and if i find the same pda again I will avoid it.
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

New show of VIVIAN can take a ðŸ¤¬ I will not put myself through hell again.

Wherever he goes BODYGUARD will follow whether they are in the show together or if Vivian is with another girl their relation will ruin my mood and the atmosphere of that show like it did on here.

Vahbiz might be a nice girl or might be ???????? I don't know or care but i will not see them flaunting themselves on SBS or Interviews promoting whatever they think they are promoting.

I will watch Sukriti though. Her private life hasn't affected anything she has worked on.

Good luck to Vivian and Sukriti but this is as far as it goes for me and VIVI

ayesha abhi tellychakkar ka interview dekha BE ko dekhke mood kharab ho gaya.Really she is one insecure GF😡
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farroo

yes ur right absolutely right  am going to made this topic but u made it ur right vivian ko apni personal life or professinal life ko alag alag rakhna chaiya wo humaisha apni or avahbiz ki love story suna kar humai irritate karta rahta haiun kai articles or sub kuch un kai barai mai jis trha vivah lead role ho in sub cheezo ki wajah sai kafi sarai  logo ka pkyek sai interest khatam ho gaya even mairi ek fiend nai bhi pkyek dikhna chor diya she says yaar mujhai abhay piya achai to lagtai hai par jab abhay (vivian ) ko vahbiz kai sath dikhatai hai to phir mujhai maza nahi ata pkyak diknai mai  vivian ko apni personal life apni professional life sai dor rakhna chaiya or suku kai sath thorai bohat interviews denai chaiyai 

oh grt thn its gud I made it.I hope Vivu jst stop doing PDA
SheDevil thumbnail
[QUOTE=abhina_roks] the shows downfall was not because of vivan's pda...
it was purely based on the cv's script, storyline and illogical bloopers and tracks...and ofcourse star one revamping...this revamping news has come long ago about say 3 months ago...from then on there were rumours that this show would end...also they were making it even more crappy...

moreover if you say abhiya's chemistry was ruined by vivian-vivah pda ever since they went into relationship, then how come abhiya fans are enjoying all their scenes and descibe pages on how visu share an awesome chemistry and their chemistry have sparks even with the loggerheads article?

vivian seems to be sharing good rapport with gurmeet and drashti as we can see in sbs videos...
he was so funny and loving with all the workers on the set...the way he was giving attention to all the camera unit, workers and other little guys on the set shows that he is a very freindly natured lovable guy...
the way he and sukku cutting the cake, it looked like they were sharing normal gesture...they seem to dont have grudges...its just that they dont share so much talk...
he laughs and enjoys with all others much like with gurmeet, dhrashti, priya c, RD, sid, kish, chand, etc...
so i dont think there is anyproblem with this guy...
the problem is with the pkyek storywriters

[/QUOTE] EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN opinion & I prsnally feel VIVAH PDA effected PKYEK.Im here b4 u & many of my frnds left the show coz they were annoyed wid Vivah PDA.Ya evn script was bad so was vivah PDA.Thnx 4 ur comment😳
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrazyFanSuku

All the show failure due to their so much personal romance showing to every-one ,and i am sure he will come again with vahbaz --suku is not any fault because vivian does not want to give a single interview with suku so what she is do for nothing

I like suku so much because she is far away her personal life from her professional life

Hey I dont know abt suku but VIVAH PDA pissed me off😡
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Agreed wid each n every of ur words..Dat's d reason I hate Vabz...!N yeah I'll not watch Vivi's new show maybe bcoz sumthing dis will happen..it also ruined my pkyek n abhiya..!Not 1 thing personally I love Suku too..n Kishwer,priya,Rithvik😳 

P.S.Only like 2 days i'll be here then bye bye forums..Only will come once a month or a year lolz unless I love a show.>!n Will miss ya dear😕

Ya I feel ki might vivan PDA affect his new show also as all r big time annoyed wid his PDA😡