I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
u r rite shristi ...its f9 dat he loves her nd consider herhis soulmate  bt why he always showed it publically...
even i lost my intrst 4m shw bcoz of deir pdf ... bt i nevr missed single episod bcoz i luv dis pkyek nd visu so much ...

@abhina_roks...I jst want 2 say something... whr it said that the show's downfall is purely based on cv's n poor scripts..I agree 2 u some extent ...Thr is a term in mktng called Image building and publicity...Any show which has negative publicity...results in its downfall...Whn articles related 2 personal life...comes more often with no coverage of the show...it affected the show drastically as the audience lost their interest...Nobody is saying tht Vivian is a bad guy...wht v r saying tht thy never maintained a distance between their love life n profession...Many shows survive evn with a crap storyline...The simple reason is the chars especially leads...their coordination...

The storyline,cv's negligence r imp factors bt the PDA's r an mp factor which affected the show negatively ...as v always had Vivah interview...N no interview of female lead which made people 2 think tht who is the Female lead..In S2..Thr was no track of leads(Abhiya) bt Panchi...n her swayamvar which made us lose interest furthr...

V dnt know neithr Vahbbiz nor Vivian...Neithr the haters nor do the lovers know...Its wht thy potray themselves as...in front of the world...N its very necessary 2 keep a distance between ur personal n professional life...Fans love them 4 their chars nt their PDA...thr fore its also their responsibility along with cv's n othr 2 see 2 it tht their personal life dnt affect the show which has given them immense popularity...V r here 4 the show n the love 4 the chars...

V hav no problem with Vivah relationship...its their life...bt its the show which matters 2 us...n it has suffered due 2 all these factors...

Last t nt the least "Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti"...

Its nt 2 hurt u...bt jst expressing my pov...
yes.same here shrish.wil try bt if ...that Baby E is there will never watch...y v hurt ourself?

thanx, will mis u & ur masaledar post so much.
lov u shrish.
Tumhare baath sahin hain
always in interviews they r together
always following him like a dog
i neva realli liked her frm the start ...
but their personal matter but thye shuld not let it interfere with the show...
don't hurt urself whats happend is happened
i can undderstand how u feel for this show to be ruined
yeah ...i would watch any other show only if visu r paired or for priyal Wal...no other show...stopped watching tv
vahbiz and vivian got to my nerves...we hardly got any Abhay Raichand interview without Panchi butting in for no reason!...PDA is annoying irrespective of who does it...even if youre madly in love...
i hope ViVah PDA bahre interviews dont continue with the next show too...otherwise bachara vivian gaya!
Completely agree with u ...VIVAH PDA & bad script both really affected PKYEK . Seeing vivian maturity i am not that keen either ...i am not sure if he change in future & behave mature ...but right now PDA was too much to takeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by snitchseeker

Shirish me too never had anything against viviz but the moment their personal relation started taking a toll on the show. My hate developed into disgust for them this was one show which i love to the core and they ruined it.
I hope for sequel of this show but not being harmed by anything.
But shirish dont leave the forum
Ya somewhere Vivah PDA affected PKYEK & it really hurts😭.Now I feel bad
lol Shrish...chill maro yaar πŸ˜†
pkyek and we all needed this break, it was too much to take Abhay as human πŸ₯±...glad it ended
now if they start a fresh season i want Abhay back as Vampire
and yes me too heard Vivian is doing another show πŸ˜•

PS: if u watch the video i pmed u, ur love for Vahbiz will increase more 🀣🀣
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

Itna gussa maayi??🀣
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.

Hey Chakku... What doing nowadays???

I soo hope for a show with Vivian and DD πŸ˜³

BTW I agree with TM... The stupid idea of channel to cash on ViVah's real life relationship affected the show!! Its two of SO ending coz of offscreen PDA!!πŸ˜‰