I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

guys we have to do anything to bring pkeyk 2 on life ok like kitani mohabbat hai fans did the thing we have to do to same thing 
I'll miss PKYEK but wht can v do?
Dakoo don't worry... No director will take dis Risk of having Bodyguard on sets🤣
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Dakoo don't worry... No director will take dis Risk of having Bodyguard on sets🤣
Ya if they know the result will b jst lke PKYEK's TRP hhahha😆😆
Shirish me too never had anything against viviz but the moment their personal relation started taking a toll on the show. My hate developed into disgust for them this was one show which i love to the core and they ruined it.
I hope for sequel of this show but not being harmed by anything.
But shirish dont leave the forum
even i am not going to watch or read any of his shows or even watch it...what is the point of watching...even if his fiancee is starring or not...he is going to only raving abt her in all his interviews...and also it will affect his show...PKYEK is enough for me...i can never forget abhay-piya...a legendary couple...but no more vivian's show for me...i can't tolerate the immense PDA of his and his fiancee...till he knows how to keep personal and professional seperated...i am not going to see or read abt his shows...because of his personal relationship...the whole show was affected...
U r sooo right shrishti!! ViVah's PDA and Vahbbiz's chipkipan ruined the show!!
lets wait and watch how their relationship will be after the show xD

I more r less agree wth u..!

Though i dnt know wethr vivah pda is responsible behind show's downfall..bt one thng is fr sure tht there must b somthng bcoz of whch the shw is ending in such hurry..! (though its m pov)

bt ya i stoppd wtchng sbs due to vivah pda..angry

Belev me i nevr dislikd vd bt aftr watchng their constant pds i started hating her..

N nw i cnt tolerate vd at all..!
B/w hav u seen the sbs segment today? I ws feeling so angry...i cnt tell...visu along wth d cast were celebratng last day shoot bt evn then visu were n't luking at eachothr properly..! N ya ofcourse the lady ws there..n when viv gave interview along wth maneet then also suku ws nt wth him..reason i thnk u cn guess very well..!
Its so disgusting..urrghh..it ws the last day of shoot..n still we didnt get abhiya/visu interview togthr..angry..sigh

Vivian did full justice to abhay raichand's character so much so tht we started feelng tht abhay is more than just a fictional character..he became realistic n close to our heart..

Nw i cnt even imagine anyone else as abhay othr than vivu..!

Bt ya u'r rite abhay raichand made vivian ..vivan..!

M sure tht no other role wud hav givn hm so much popularity n love..

Totally agree wth u..there wll n cn nevr b any othr strong character lik abhay ...sigh

so viv wll surely gonna miss AR soon..

N m nt sure wethr i'll watch viv's new shw simply coz howevr gud that char mite b bt tht wont b abhay raichand na... : (

w'll only watch if visu comes togetr in the nw show.. : )

m feelng terrbly sad..

W'll miss abhay/abhiya lik hell (:

n wll miss u too dear n ur lovly posts.. Sigh

tcr..sweets..

Love ya..

p.s. Where did u hear abt the new vampy show? Wll visu b there also ??

-indu
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
shris u have the guts to say it. yesterday when I said that I dislike Vivah for their pdas vahbiz's fans jumped on me saying I am blaming vahbiz. I failed to make them understood that I am n't against their love. But their constant pdas make me irritated. they should know how to keep personal life and professional life aside. Ek tarah se achha hai pkeyek end ho raha hai coz it seems Vivu has lost interest in the show. He needed break. I hope next time he comes back after taking a long break and dont want to take break just after few episodes. But I will see his next show coz as mush as I dislike him offscreen I like him onscreen.
Same here no way going to see his show and god knows when that come after he will as quoted in those articles coochie coo with vahbbiz spend some quality time with eachother as if they don't enough. Well if he has a new show Vahbbiz wont be so lucky because she is not the ideal female lead to be paired against him thats for sure, and the directors of that show will want him and the female lead to give interviews to promote their show, so yes hopefully less to see of them however facebook is a torture with kishwer posting all those photos. Anyhow I am laughing inside because in his article he said how they never felt like they were working they were having fun and partying well im not sure it will be like that in his new show sorry but no time for ur PDA romance got to work hard and romance the show isnt made by him his fiancee and their best friends love.

This is just my opinion plz no one take offence.