Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22861

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Yes u read it right.I was madly in love wid PKYEK & evn now I love it but I m afraid 2 watch vivian's nxt show coz if I fall in lve wid tht show also I wont b able 2 tolerate same treatment wid tht new show also.So I m not keen 2 watch Vivu's new show.Why?
 
I always feel somewhere Vivah PDA affected PKYEK alongwid CV's weak script.Many ppl lost their interest whn instead of showing lead couple interview & giving article abt show media started showing us Vivah's stupid luv saga.Ppl always blame me tht I hate vahbz trust me I dont hate her coz she is dating vivu but coz her & vivian PDA ruined my fav show 2 such an extend tht now its ending.Now u all will say its CV's fault thn let me tell u tht Abhay's dead scene few days back was shot coz of vivah's engagement which further more ruin the show as Abhay as vampy was the only strong character left & I m damm sure evn if Vivian will make his comeback wid new show we'll get 2 c more abt his prsnal life & vahbz thn abt his new show or his new co-star & galti sai if he make his comeback wid vahbz tab toh I'll stay the hell away frm that show.
 
I guess its high time he shuld concentrate on his work & shuld maintain a balance b/w his prsnal & professional life coz he has not yet proved himself.Abhay Raichand made vivian & how much he try he'll never get another powerful role lke ABHAY RAICHAND
 
PS:I will miss PKYEK & Abhiya.Personally I lke Kishwer,sid,Priya C & RD only.They all were kind 2 their fans & yes I hate vahbz coz she never showed respect 2wards her viewers
 
NOTE:I hope if rumours of new vampy show is true thn atleast lead of tht show dont ruin it coz of their prsnal life coz vampire concept is very close 2 my heart & PKYEK never gave me intense,passionate & dark love story which I craved 4 but still PKYEK will always reside in my heartEmbarrassed
 
All the bst 2 all the actors of PKYEK.I hope soon v get 2 c season 3Embarrassed


Edited by cuteshrishti - 14 December 2011 at 7:08am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossneha_smyliladly123Dikshi92MuSIqroCKzzzzTISA0711Jotz_92yours4ever.syeda.--sonali--JinxRichahema_rawatvijayata123cuteteddypurple_shadozMendesarmyvampire123hreeyaasweety_crazedSharpay.Evans-Sonia-sumana-13Courageous_Leoasenalizzie1765readingworms.Divya6696helen_of_troysnitchseekerheena_mehtaxSaiyaara-rupa-Paint.It.BlacK.TeDylove--faroo--Abhiya-gunneraish.RolzzAyesha066ilove99MS-meghasharma--sanchita--Maria-capri_Darling_xxAqeelahxxHallyHcarisma2Rashu1505EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 5975

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Srish ...I wont blame u 4 this...Ok...I will watch his next show...as I dnt watch any othr show...More thn the show...I want my friends in tht show's forum..Including u...Its true...I never hated Vahbbiz...Even whn I read the first article abt them...I wholeheartedly supported them as I belive Love is nt planned...It happens...Bt whn it started affecting the show...n the leads Abhiya whom v love so much suffered ...I was disappointed...Cry...After tht v never gt any Visu interview...whtever the reasons r...Bt the show suffered...n many people lost interest...iTS a fact...Cry...The personal life articles acted against the show...n this is the result...

One advice 2 Mr Dsena , since hum bhi sach muh pe bol dete hai...jst like Vivian..."Maintain a distance between personal n real life...This is entertainment industry...Audience ki memory bahut kam hai...Jaldi bhool jati hai..LOL..."

I will watch his next show n join the phorum too ...bt wont get attached 2 it...Its sure...LOL

Kish,RD,Priya Chauhan...n Siddy boy r lovely people...Tongue...




Edited by zoozoo123 - 14 December 2011 at 7:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashreadingworms.xSaiyaaraSheDevilxxAqeelahxx

harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 176

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I totally respect ur point of view
but i dont blame vivian 4 the downfall of pkyek.And I am very eager 2 see wht cum up nxt frm him.
Pkyek lost its fans coz of season 2 nd it was totally CVS fault 2 think abt S 2
Pkyek has its loyal viwers and its mostly coz of abhay/vivian abhiya/visu
Vivian did full justice 2 Abhay Raichand hence i can say i am a fan of him.
ps just my opinion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksSheDevil

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 5494

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
LOL no offense but i dont think any producer is going to pair vabhizizAngry & vivan togetherROFLROFLROFL  trust me
waise i dont like vabhiziz Deadi stopped watching sbs becoz of the constant PDA .DeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92yours4everJinxRicharamita94.AgapiMou.SheDevil

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Itna gussa maayi??ROFL
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windabhina_roksJinxRichaharinisriram39Courageous_Leoreadingworms.SheDevil_symphonyRolzz

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22861

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Srish ...I wont blame u 4 this...Ok...I will watch his next show...as I dnt watch any othr show...More thn the show...I want my friends in tht show's forum..Including u...Its true...I never hated Vahbbiz...Even whn I read the first article abt them...I wholeheartedly supported them as I belive Love is nt planned...It happens...Bt whn it started affecting the show...n the leads Abhiya whom v love so much suffered ...I was disappointed...Cry...After tht v never gt any Visu interview...whtever the reasons r...Bt the show suffered...n many people lost interest...iTS a fact...Cry...The personal life articles acted against the show...n this is the result...

One advice 2 Mr Dsena , since hum bhi sach muh pe bol dete hai...jst like Vivian..."Maintain a distance between personal n real life...This is entertainment industry...Audience ki memory bahut kam hai...Jaldi bhool jati hai..LOL..."

I will watch his next show n join the phorum too ...bt wont get attached 2 it...Its sure...LOL

Kish,RD,Priya Chauhan...n Siddy boy r lovely people...Tongue...


U know whn ppl lose interset & get insane they jst leave.I know many here who left the forum not jst coz of CV's weak script but also coz of PDA & it hurts 2 c ur fav show getting ruined lke thisCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo--faroo--

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22861

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

I totally respect ur point of view
but i dont blame vivian 4 the downfall of pkyek.And I am very eager 2 see wht cum up nxt frm him.
Pkyek lost its fans coz of season 2 nd it was totally CVS fault 2 think abt S 2
Pkyek has its loyal viwers and its mostly coz of abhay/vivian abhiya/visu
Vivian did full justice 2 Abhay Raichand hence i can say i am a fan of him.
ps just my opinion
Trust me I tolerated PKYEK evn whn Season 2 killed me coz of Abhay nly I know tht no one can play Abhay Raichand as gud as vivu but I know many frnds of mine who left the show coz of bad script & evn coz they all were frustrated wid VIVAH articles.Sometime it does effect show coz thn viewers dont get 2 c wht they wnt 2.In season 1 v used 2 get more romantic scene b/w Abhiya but after Vivah v hardly got visu interview or romantic scene + I hope atleast in new show vivu give interview abt his show & wid his co-star rather thn abt vahbz or his prsnal lifeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawat

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22861

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

LOL no offense but i dont think any producer is going to pair vabhizizAngry & vivan togetherROFLROFLROFL  trust me
waise i dont like vabhiziz Deadi stopped watching sbs becoz of the constant PDA .DeadDead
OH I hope ki no vahbz in another showLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vivians firsts---indya.com

2 3 4

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 28   Views: 4232

Armu4eva 28 4232 05 December 2011 at 3:24am by goatian
VIVIANS ADS LINKS

Author: AnokhiKhwahish   Replies: 4   Views: 877

AnokhiKhwahish 4 877 11 July 2011 at 5:16am by shraddha302
Vivians-bday interview.

Author: nav_bat   Replies: 0   Views: 702

nav_bat 0 702 28 June 2011 at 10:55pm by nav_bat
Vivians Teeth

2 3

Author: amara23   Replies: 17   Views: 2046

amara23 17 2046 16 May 2011 at 12:29pm by Ishan.
Vahbiz falls prey to Vivians prank

2 3 4 5

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 37   Views: 5368

Armu4eva 37 5368 10 February 2011 at 9:13am by LamheChurake

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index