Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv649|DreamIsAWishUrHeartMakes (Page 35)

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by ArmaansBasket95

Its okay.. I have talked things out with both of them, but there final on their decision, but I guess if there not happy together then we can't really do much, but I'm gonna get to see both of them, It will take time to adjust to the new routine, but I am gonna try and manage :))

don't worry. i'm sure you'll manage. it'll be hard initially but you'll work something out. its like when you move schools you're sad because you have to leave behind so much, and at first you're scared about if you'll be able to adjust. but after a while everything is okay and you enjoy being at your new school. for you it will be hard, but you'll get used to it and you'll learn to cope with it. change is always hard, but it gets better :)
Embarrassed aww your answer was perfect ditto radzz ur soo sensible man i wasn't aware of Your this prespective i love YouHeart

I agree Nikss.. Radz is just perfect at giving advice to people and I love her for that Smile Yup Radz you are right, I'm sure I will be able to get through it over time.. I'm just spending more time at school these days, like staying for extra classes to get things of my mind, I have been distracting myself a lot from home, but I've realised that I will have to face it and its better to get it over and done with.. But yeah you're right.. I will adjust to it sooner or later Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL wat u reading a bookShocked
accha kaunsi?Embarrassed
why are you so shocked? i love reading HeartROFL 
and i'm reading a book called the hunger games...its really good :)
LOLLOL aw read i love nicholas sparks book you might have read walk to remeber,the wedding,message in bottle all are just Heart n who haven't read twilight i love inspirational book of paulo coelho his booka are fabb just fabb i love "Brida" awesome book must readEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

the perfect family <3
mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

@Rosh - i'm fine too :) hows everything at home? and your parents?

Its okay.. I have talked things out with both of them, but there final on their decision, but I guess if there not happy together then we can't really do much, but I'm gonna get to see both of them, It will take time to adjust to the new routine, but I am gonna try and manage :))

ShockedOuch wat happened roshyy i m shocked pls everythngs fine really i dunno wat is actual reasonCry

Don't worry yourself too much Nikss..  its just that my parents are getting divorced

But don't worry I am fine :)

U_R_Beautiful

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

I agree Nikss.. Radz is just perfect at giving advice to people and I love her for that Smile Yup Radz you are right, I'm sure I will be able to get through it over time.. I'm just spending more time at school these days, like staying for extra classes to get things of my mind, I have been distracting myself a lot from home, but I've realised that I will have to face it and its better to get it over and done with.. But yeah you're right.. I will adjust to it sooner or later Smile
atleast you've got the christmas holidays to think things through :) but don't let this affect your studies. because this year is important for you, so make sure you study well!
mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

LOL soo Your word is"Window" easy oneApprove

LOL LOL The only one I can think of is from the first epis when Jen came, the one where Armaan first time bumped into Riddhima and all her papers fell and then at the end Riddhima was looking at him through the locker room window lol LOL That scene was cutee.. Can't think of any other scene apart from that LOL.. I hope I am right Tongue

can't find a pic of that scene though
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

LOLLOL aw read i love nicholas sparks book you might have read walk to remeber,the wedding,message in bottle all are just Heart n who haven't read twilight i love inspirational book of paulo coelho his booka are fabb just fabb i love "Brida" awesome book must readEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i love nicholas sparks too <3
i've read a walk to remember but i haven't read any of the others! i might read them soon ROFL
mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

atleast you've got the christmas holidays to think things through :) but don't let this affect your studies. because this year is important for you, so make sure you study well!

Yeahh, I know I spoke to one of my teachers, who I'm really close to and she said the same thing, I can't waste this year, coz its my final, so I'm deifnitley not gonna let this matter effect my studies Smile

chainreaction.

Go to top