Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv649|DreamIsAWishUrHeartMakes - Page 22

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why are you so shocked? i love reading β€οΈπŸ€£ 
and i'm reading a book called the hunger games...its really good :)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aw read i love nicholas sparks book you might have read walk to remeber,the wedding,message in bottle all are just ❀️ n who haven't read twilight i love inspirational book of paulo coelho his booka are fabb just fabb i love "Brida" awesome book must read😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

the perfect family <3
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-ArmaansBasket95

Don't worry yourself too much Nikss..  its just that my parents are getting divorced

But don't worry I am fine :)
chainreaction. thumbnail

I agree Nikss.. Radz is just perfect at giving advice to people and I love her for that 😊 Yup Radz you are right, I'm sure I will be able to get through it over time.. I'm just spending more time at school these days, like staying for extra classes to get things of my mind, I have been distracting myself a lot from home, but I've realised that I will have to face it and its better to get it over and done with.. But yeah you're right.. I will adjust to it sooner or later 😊

atleast you've got the christmas holidays to think things through :) but don't let this affect your studies. because this year is important for you, so make sure you study well!
mcdreamy. thumbnail

LOL πŸ˜† The only one I can think of is from the first epis when Jen came, the one where Armaan first time bumped into Riddhima and all her papers fell and then at the end Riddhima was looking at him through the locker room window lol πŸ˜† That scene was cutee.. Can't think of any other scene apart from that LOL.. I hope I am right πŸ˜›

can't find a pic of that scene though
chainreaction. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kJ_lovestruck

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aw read i love nicholas sparks book you might have read walk to remeber,the wedding,message in bottle all are just ❀️ n who haven't read twilight i love inspirational book of paulo coelho his booka are fabb just fabb i love "Brida" awesome book must read😳😳

i love nicholas sparks too <3
i've read a walk to remember but i haven't read any of the others! i might read them soon πŸ€£
mcdreamy. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kajen_hamesha

atleast you've got the christmas holidays to think things through :) but don't let this affect your studies. because this year is important for you, so make sure you study well!

Yeahh, I know I spoke to one of my teachers, who I'm really close to and she said the same thing, I can't waste this year, coz its my final, so I'm deifnitley not gonna let this matter effect my studies 😊
chainreaction. thumbnail

they are so cute πŸ˜†
okay i'll stay until we get to p50, then i gotta go πŸ€£
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

I agree Nikss.. Radz is just perfect at giving advice to people and I love her for that 😊 Yup Radz you are right, I'm sure I will be able to get through it over time.. I'm just spending more time at school these days, like staying for extra classes to get things of my mind, I have been distracting myself a lot from home, but I've realised that I will have to face it and its better to get it over and done with.. But yeah you're right.. I will adjust to it sooner or later 😊

awww i soo happy too see Your positive Attitude towards this thing often its very easy to say par whoso ever faces this Know how it is i love The way u r handling also thanx to mah radi love ythroshhy go on u'll doo everythng u'll manage jaana...be optimistic once n for all😳😳
feel free to share your feel me n radz are always der for you
chainreaction. thumbnail

okay i'm just gonna post pics πŸ€£
you guys post pics too or comment on them..lets move this AT πŸ€£