KaJen~Destined2Luv649|DreamIsAWishUrHeartMakes - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArmaansBasket95

Its okay.. I have talked things out with both of them, but there final on their decision, but I guess if there not happy together then we can't really do much, but I'm gonna get to see both of them, It will take time to adjust to the new routine, but I am gonna try and manage :))

😲 wat happened roshyy i m shocked pls everythngs fine really i dunno wat is actual reason😭
Originally posted by ArmaansBasket95

Its okay.. I have talked things out with both of them, but there final on their decision, but I guess if there not happy together then we can't really do much, but I'm gonna get to see both of them, It will take time to adjust to the new routine, but I am gonna try and manage :))

don't worry. i'm sure you'll manage. it'll be hard initially but you'll work something out. its like when you move schools you're sad because you have to leave behind so much, and at first you're scared about if you'll be able to adjust. but after a while everything is okay and you enjoy being at your new school. for you it will be hard, but you'll get used to it and you'll learn to cope with it. change is always hard, but it gets better :)
😆 soo Your word is"Window" easy one

Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

😲 wat happened roshyy i m shocked pls everythngs fine really i dunno wat is actual reason😭

Don't worry yourself too much Nikss.. I'm fine, its just that my parents are getting divorced

🤣🤣 wat u reading a book😲
accha kaunsi?😳
why are you so shocked? i love reading ❤️🤣 
and i'm reading a book called the hunger games...its really good :)
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

don't worry. i'm sure you'll manage. it'll be hard initially but you'll work something out. its like when you move schools you're sad because you have to leave behind so much, and at first you're scared about if you'll be able to adjust. but after a while everything is okay and you enjoy being at your new school. for you it will be hard, but you'll get used to it and you'll learn to cope with it. change is always hard, but it gets better :)
😳 aww your answer was perfect ditto radzz ur soo sensible man i wasn't aware of Your this prespective i love You❤️

😆 soo Your word is"Window" easy one

LOL 😆 The only one I can think of is from the first epis when Jen came, the one where Armaan first time bumped into Riddhima and all her papers fell and then at the end Riddhima was looking at him through the locker room window lol 😆 That scene was cutee.. Can't think of any other scene apart from that LOL.. I hope I am right 😛

😳 aww your answer was perfect ditto radzz ur soo sensible man i wasn't aware of Your this prespective i love You❤️
thanks :) just try to think of everything in a more positive way! love you too <3
oh you mean AR scenes? i thought you were talking about KaJen offscreen and onscreen 🤣

I agree Nikss.. Radz is just perfect at giving advice to people and I love her for that 😊 Yup Radz you are right, I'm sure I will be able to get through it over time.. I'm just spending more time at school these days, like staying for extra classes to get things of my mind, I have been distracting myself a lot from home, but I've realised that I will have to face it and its better to get it over and done with.. But yeah you're right.. I will adjust to it sooner or later 😊