When J shared her room with Manyata *Spoiler* =))

Posted: 12 years ago
In the upcoming episodes of show you will see Manyata and J will be sharing the room. Probably Dadisa or maybe UV suggests to make J share room with Manyata since they are sisters they need to understand/bond with each other. So get ready to witness war of words, abuses, plotting to throw each other out of room. Now who will win this room war we need to wait and watch😈😈
seriously? πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

oohhh myyy myyy myyy no words to say whay i feel now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† its gonna be hilarious...J is surely gonna get a heart failure and im sure uday'll be a frequent visitor to the room and poor vijay might run away being scared of maanyata πŸ˜†
WANT Manyata to win. I would love to see the look on J and her cousin's face. Also, he would be coming and going in a lot with his "JAI BHAI", I wonder what he would call Manyata, "Monu bhai, Monia bhai or manayta bhai" hehehehe Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago
Manyata will be pulling  her hair...for sure...

from where did u know this??
hahaha its gonna b fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m so excited πŸ˜‰

means ab UV pehle j k room mai j se baat krne ata tha ab manyata se baat krne b usi room mai ayega wo b j k samne 🀣🀣 i cant stop laughing
I'm really happy for them but I don't care who sleeps where or who get thrown out of where and when.

I just wanna know is Moniya gonna get pair up Uday (better be) or with Mr Akash (better NOT) that is all that I am worry abt right now.

WOA! this is one thing i am SO excited to see 🀣 this plan sounds very Uday-ish πŸ˜† but dadisa can also do it πŸ˜†

interesting. interesting. both cannot stand each other. younger sister Jealous of elder sister. and elder sister is not the typical mahaan elder sister to stand the crap. aaahhh amazing its gonna be.

but i just hope tat manyata is here to stay in the mahal and does not have the escaping tendency πŸ˜†
i like the possessiveness that we (maanveer) fans have when it comes to our jodi πŸ˜† it just makes us feel so royalish! πŸ˜›

J is gonna have a very bad time..poorr girl πŸ˜†
haha... it will be funny... cant wait for it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Looks like UV is going to enjoy this sight the most.

I was told about this by a friend of mine she was told this by some other friend of hers.