Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

nahi re bhadki nahi aise hi tantrum fek rahi thee🀣
yahi hu kahaa jaau
mera geet toh aaj band ho raha hai isiliye mera dimaak phira hua hai😭

Par tune to Kasam khai thi na... ki Geet ko Band hone nahi dungi...  uska kya hua... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Par tune to Kasam khai thi na... ki Geet ko Band hone nahi dungi...  uska kya hua... πŸ˜†

kameene PH and useless channel
woh star one channel hi revamp ho raha hai kal se toh saare show The End😭 mere maan aur geet😭
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        THANK U sachi for saying what I have been saying for a while , It is never abt what kind of relationship BM has with his BAHUS , yes I don't believe BM loves Suhana more than Rajni - Disha . She loves them equally , but suhana NEEDS her more than those 2 as she is still child like in behavior . Besides , Suhana saving BM is nothing more than her being LEAD . If she wasn't than she too unheard of obiously ...   BM has big time disappointed her kids . I m not saying BM shuld n't share her life with her BAHUS but not letting her kids know of her dicision she has done them wrong. Since Bm has hid things from her kids , now onwards she too has no right to expect that her kids will tell her everything . If U don't treat ur kids as equal after certain age , they too wil make ur mistakes . Chalo , came to find LAAL PATTU but she is missing ... nice WU Laal Paati , I m not interested in reafing , I just read Sachiben's post & decide to give my support to her       πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
hijigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

no but I want BM to speak up not suhaana as her attorney speaking on her behalf or stopping BP.
If BM does not speak now then her self respect and family honor talk has no meanings at all.
She needs to take a stand she can not hide behind family honor or for the sake of family maa baooji as an excuses all the time. 
family needs to know what double game Bp is playing Bp knows very well that he has not been forgiven and he is taking advantage of situation

Well actually BP want this exact situation!!! Kashyaps are doing this for each other and not communicating. Thats what BP wants. So he can stay in the hounse until house is sold and then once his deed is done... fly away with money!!!!

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well actually BP want this exact situation!!! Kashyaps are doing this for each other and not communicating. Thats what BP wants. So he can stay in the hounse until house is sold and then once his deed is done... fly away with money!!!!

Totally agree with you , and if BP make them fool again then more then him I would blame the Kyshsps and BM.

For me BP's character is most most annoying ever.
Sonali track is like a hotch potch of everything . Abhishek, lipstick was as awful as Panna's make up . SGP make up artist is big time failing these days .

Good to see Kyshaps laughing but at the same it's not the same as before and you can see it , so hats off to all the actors.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. Hate the precap. Hope bm opens her mouth in front of the full family finally.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.. Overall good episode..Loved family scenes, abhishek is horrible.. Waiting to see what BM will do.. No one knows that BM removed mangasutra except BP and Suhana..