Written Update- 14th December(Complete) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nilki Bhidu... for the Update... πŸ˜ƒ

Epi Looks like I can watch once... Suhana is 100 times better in Delhi than Mumbai...

But I don't want her to all Mahaan SP Bahu and Solve everything... Elders have double the Life Experience than Her... why can't they sense something in BM's behaviour... but than ALAS... STAR PLUS BAHU CAN DO ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING...
Originally posted by Sachi16

Thanks Nilki Bhidu... for the Update... πŸ˜ƒ

Epi Looks like I can watch once... Suhana is 100 times better in Delhi than Mumbai...

But I don't want her to all Mahaan SP Bahu and Solve everything... Elders have double the Life Experience than Her... why can't they sense something in BM's behaviour... but than ALAS... STAR PLUS BAHU CAN DO ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING...

sachi suhana is behaving so maturely and sensibly in delhi that i fear ki woh mumbai ja kar double pagal hojayegi...as its her track record whenever she shows some streaks of maturity, CV's make her character more annoying in next track
i just don't get it why cant she open her mouth, say that i have disowned him but respect your feelings hence am ok if you want him in the house. tomm she should speak up or else it will be the limit of atyachar on us by cvs. i feel suhana will distract everyone rather than saying sach.

i just skipped mumbai and will continue to do so, esp with the new track of sonali suhana ishan again as per sbs
Originally posted by 111192

sachi suhana is behaving so maturely and sensibly in delhi that i fear ki woh mumbai ja kar double pagal hojayegi...as its her track record whenever she shows some streaks of maturity, CV's make her character more annoying in next track

Renu... ab humne itne gande aur Bhangar Tracks dekhe hai... Suhana ke Dumbness ko High Level tak dekh chuke hai... to aage bhi kya farak padega...Dekh lenge... Kya Koi Expectation bachi hai...  Ab to hum bhi Dumbness Proof ban gaye hai... Ouch
Originally posted by 111192

Have no fear Gabbar is here !! BM ke Body Guard is here !!πŸ˜†
no but I want BM to speak up not suhaana as her attorney speaking on her behalf or stopping BP.
If BM does not speak now then her self respect and family honor talk has no meanings at all.
She needs to take a stand she can not hide behind family honor or for the sake of family maa baooji as an excuses all the time. 
family needs to know what double game Bp is playing Bp knows very well that he has not been forgiven and he is taking advantage of situation
aaj mera dimaak kharaab hai
aur yaha bhi koi mujhse baat nahi kar raha theek hai mein jaati hu
Originally posted by md410

no but I want BM to speak up not suhaana as her attorney speaking on her behalf or stopping BP.
If BM does not speak now then her self respect and family honor talk has no meanings at all.
She needs to take a stand she can not hide behind family honor or for the sake of family maa baooji as an excuses all the time. 
family needs to know what double game Bp is playing Bp knows very well that he has not been forgiven and he is taking advantage of situation

so true...he is a very shrewd man
Originally posted by md410

aaj mera dimaak kharaab hai
aur yaha bhi koi mujhse baat nahi kar raha theek hai mein jaati hu

Aps.. tu to bhadak gai yaar... mat ja.. please... 😳

Are yar.. I came but then again got busy on the stuff here... I am at job so can't talk continuously... πŸ˜•
Thanks for the update loved the kashap house scene hated m'bai scenes
Originally posted by Sachi16

Aps.. tu to bhadak gai yaar... mat ja.. please... 😳

Are yar.. I came but then again got busy on the stuff here... I am at job so can't talk continuously... πŸ˜•
nahi re bhadki nahi aise hi tantrum fek rahi thee🀣
yahi hu kahaa jaau
mera geet toh aaj band ho raha hai isiliye mera dimaak phira hua hai😭