Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update- 14th December(Complete)

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Kashyaps House:
          Suhana and Meethi playing with the Soft-toy. Inder-Ilesh Taunting Rajni as to how Kanjoos she can be sometimes.Meena Brings Coffee for Suhana and she Likes it. Suhana then explains how Annoying her Mumbai maid is. Panna then Enters, And Suhana says "What will be i called of Baby?" . Panna says "Mami" and Rano says "Choti Mami". Suhana says "Why Did Ishaan have to be small from all?" 😆 . She then tells them about her Electricity Bill paying scene and Vegetable buying Thing. All say "OMG" 😆

Pagal-Khana(Sona-Abhishek's House)

Ishaan gves Sona some Noumber which will help her get rid of Abhi. And also says "Come with me to my Place". Sona Says "No, Abhi will be Mad at this and i don't wanna trouble Suhana" But gives him a Promise that She will break-off with him.

Kashyaps
          KK hugs as Suhana is crying seeing KK. And he says "Suhana Bajpai is crying?" and Suhana and all other correct him "Suhana Kashyap" 😆 KK asks for Permission to Take Suhana with him for Tomorrow whole day. BP says "yes, Of course, i now how it feels when a Daughter comes home". Ilesh announces that Nobody leaves as they will do Dhamaal today because of two special Ocasson: 1. Panna's Pregnancy 2. Suhana's return.

Pagal-Khana
Ishaan Leaves. but he meets Abhi downstairs who says "Now that your Caught, Come with me and lets drink some Coffee" .Ishaan reluctantly Agrees. Abhi then taunts Sona as to how He must have come to their place many times before and also asks about Suhana to which Ishaan says about her going to delhi and Abhi says "Oh, so now your enjoying your Bachelorhood?" Sona leaves to bring some food for them. and Ishaan Directly asks him "How much do u love Sona?" to which Abhi replies through a Hind song "Hume Unse pyar kitna yeh hum nahi jaante, Magar ji nai sakte unke Bina" (I don't know how much i love her but i cannot live without her) Ishaan says "in love, One should always give himself and not take Other's Life" and abhi then Tries to show he is about to jump from Balcony but Ishaan says "Are you Mad? I was just saying". Sona comes and sees this Drama. Ishaan Leaves and says "Take Care of her". Abhi is so pissed and tells "See, how bad i am, I didn't even allow him to drink his Coffee, I feel like Dipping your Hand in this Hot Coffee" 🤢

Kashyaps
Meethi decides on playing their favorite Game i.e Dun-Charades. But Rano, Radha Bua and BM says they'll not play to which BP says lets play 'Passing the Parcel' and the one who losses will do anything he likes. Meethi says "yes,I will imitate BM-BP" to which Rajni shouts at her. Meethi runs to BM and hugs her. Rano then suddenly notices her Neck which has no Mangal-sutra. BM says "I ost it somewhere, The beads were all loose and they fell off somewhere" and Radha says "the String was weak from when, But only you were the one who kept on making Knots and wearing that Mangal-sutra.

PRECAP: BP comes and says He found Shailu's Mangal-sutra and will help her in wearing it. BM shocked at this 🤢 🤢🤢

Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks a lot for volunteering every Wednesday🤗

..🤣🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oye??
yeh kya hua??
likho koi kuch vaha pe
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
where is the update  Hari Patti !
greenleaf007 thumbnail
WU done dona done!!
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the first scn with Suhana & the kashyaps literally bought tears in my eyes *khushi ke aansoon*..just can't tell ki how much i loved that scn..really brought back the old SGP flavour...

Pagal khana scenes were tortorous :(
md410 thumbnail
Thank you hari patti
oki now even for the sake of family honor I DO NOT want BM to let BP put mangal sutra on her neck. if she still keeps quite then her removing it makes no sense. First she did not speak to family when it was needed instead she told BP in private that she consider herself widow.  I gave her benefit of doubt there.
now if she chup bilkul chup then that is all.

bear with me today please I am in horrible mood.
mera serial Geet is having last breath tonight. I can not stop my tears and so dying to maarofy someone
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so annoyed at the precap, if BM did not say anything now that would be so so wrong, this is too much now.
md410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I am so annoyed at the precap, if BM did not say anything now that would be so so wrong, this is too much now.

you and I agree again
I said same in above post
111192 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Have no fear Gabbar is here !! BM ke Body Guard is here !!😆
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago