Frequent Posters

DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with u ...GoHem Rocks !!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree suk the credit must go to gohem , and their getting closer will keep the rating high so I hope cvs can see the for themselves it is proven gohem are the darlings of the viewers
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

agreed its gohem and also the show of good winning slowly and gopis distress getting over

and rashi slowly realizing..

the overall track is great going and gohem played a hugeee role...

love it

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

I think its because of progressing gohem track. Atleast now people have something new to watch than kalakaris. Also last week was thrilling for viewers so trp was bound to increase. Also I think that the show has a massive appeal to the older generations as well who attach themselves to the innocent girl like gopi.

By the way this is also a new track Urmi giving her usual hmm face to Rashi imagine Rashi😲
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should show Goham affection but without hurrying and taking it slow like they have. It is wonderful to see Ahem's concern. It would be the right thing to do to focus on Goham as till now the focus has been on others particularly Rashi and Urmi.  Gopi deserves the love of her family and particularly her Ahemji and hope the CVs take the delicate and subtle mode of showing their affection. definitely Goham the reason for the new heights and hope the focus remains.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree gohem are the soul of the show if it wasnt for them getting closely dheere dheere😳 rashis kaalkaris 😆and kokis fab acting👏 saathiya wouldnt been where it is today👍🏼 so hats of to the cvs for making such a realstic show 👏
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Def agree with ur post,its cause of Gohem and Raashi slowly changing,love SNS so much😛
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suk i agree with u
just because of gohem
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think it was more than goham

thank you CVs for listening to us for giving goham, if that wasnt possible then we would have failed. Thanks CV, and agree suk 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i think it was more than goham

thank you CVs for listening to us for giving goham, if that wasnt possible then we would have failed. Thanks CV, and agree suk 

Thank u Ayesha actually for telling the cv!😉