Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sodapop313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was an incredible story to read! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how Arnav and Khushi's relationship developed through their insecurities, their doubts and pain to finally have a relationship filled with so much love. I as a reader felt every emotion portrayed here. And I love Aryan! So young and yet has so much wisdom for his age with what he's been through. Truly a wonderful read 👏 😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously wonderful story! Loved it.
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
lovely story, so full of emotions.  Had me laughing and in tears. Loved the epilogue.  
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful!! When I was reading it inwas so confused and had so many questions but you answered all of those in the last chapter and then stole my heart in this chapter. I read the sequel prologue and needless to say I am so excited!!
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read this ff at one go... And I immediately realised that you are a fan of Judith mcnaught's work... It was wonderful how just bits and parts from your chapters are inspired from once and always and almost heaven and mixed amazingly with your original story.. Keep writing and delighting your readers!

*off to check out your other work*
pixielove29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww! Loved the whole concept.
You have written it s beautifully that I could actually imagine it play out in my head while reading 😊

Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the whole story..
I loved it so much..
It was so sad on the middle..
When Asr was looking for Khushi..
N at last he found her..
It was awsomee
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Beautifull written Nymra...I enjoyed reading this soo much...song selection was gr8 and u penned their emotions so well... !!!
aquagal thumbnail
This was a very well written story...I loved it.. SO now I know Aryan Singh Raiazada😉
Denaid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just started reading this, and I finished 6 chapters till now. U have an amazing way with words, so poetic, and I'm loving what I'm reading. I wish I can read all ur other works too.