Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The update was seriously amazing!! Arnav's emotions and jealousy was perfectedly highlighted.. and judging by the precap I'm guessing that Khushi got Arnav to confess!!

Thank you sooo much for the pm!! Impatiently waiting for the next part!! Totally LOVE this SS!!!!!!!! Its BRILLIANT!!
monkeydog18 thumbnail
Ugh. I didnt read chapters 2 and 3 b/c I didn't know they existed. So I went back and wow nice portrayal of emotions. A whole different atmosphere then the "flashbacks"! Looks like a kiss in next chapter?! But I'm wondering why Khushi thinks Arnav doesn't deserve her?! Well continue soon and thanks for pm
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jealousy prompted him to act to go against every thing and take wanted he insults her but hearing the same words repeated back to him made him feel pain loved the update well written  
awesome update thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
farhacassim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah... That was intense!!! Waiting (im)patiently for more...please! thanx for the pm.
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dumas

jealousy prompted him to act to go against every thing and take wanted he insults her but hearing the same words repeated back to him made him feel pain loved the update well written  
awesome update thanks for the pm

Aww thank you dumas...but u've broken my heart with the lack of Chocolate...😭  i'd gotten used to drooling over ur reviews
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update !!!!!!! the way u have written and the words you have used to describe everything is just superb !!!!!!!!
thnx sooo much for the pm !!!!! update soon !!!!!
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What the.!! You didn't just leave it incomplete,did you? Oh no.

You are mean. The kiss was sensuously hot. Please update already so that I can atleast sleep in peace. With today's precap and your cliff hanger no doubt my weekend will be more torturous than ever. Have some mercy on me.! *Runs to splash water on my face*
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh That was Awwsme! Awsme!

That was perfectly suuperb kiss.

Yes it was soo passionate nd possesive.

He s yellin al wrong things to her bt he cant able to control wen she scolds herslf..,Too much na.

Anyway waitin 4 nxt update.
Thanks 4 pm.
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the kiss was too good
awesome update
loved it!!!