Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Denaid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just finished reading the entire FF. OMG, I  really thought there was something majorly wrong with khushi's health, like cancer or something, and for that reason she wanted to leave Arnav so as to not have him go thru the heartbreak of losing her. Not being able to conceive is a big disappointment, but one that can be overcome, if both partners r ready to adopt. Thank God it wasn't anything life threatening. 
Great story. Thanx 
s-576 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZING!!!! ... I have got an ear to ear grin planted permanently on my face after reading that epilogue... just spell-binding!!!

And your style of writing is very different, and yet mesmerising...astounding ... I loved it...I haven't read any of your works before...and

initially, when i saw this story listed in Finished Arhi FFs, I thought..."I want to read an FF, not OS or SS...but an FF...and then I came across "Perfectly Imperfect" ...and I thought..."I hope its not another mushy mushy story"...So i read the first chapter, which was my first mistake,

...since reading that first bit got me hooked, tethered, clawed...right until I finished reading ...and then I just had to leave a comment.

And you know what... yours is one of those stories where you do not need to ask people to comment...after readingyour work, its pretty darn impossible not to write a compliment... fabulous work, deliciously hilarious...Amazingly AMAZING!!!
esk1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud one... i loved aryan btw. he had me in splits wid his aniics... 🤣
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing ff. loved it to the core
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So u make us cry through the entire story and then show us your talent at making people laugh in ur last update... Not fair😕😆 Okay so jokes apart I totally loved ur story, u brought each and every emotions of both Arnav and Khushi so beautifully and here I would like to compliment u for ur ability to actually give equal weight-age to both their perspectives which according to my personal experience is not a very easy thing to do. But then again I think u'll awesome at writing comic pieces as well, please do so would love to read some of it😊
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
amazing FF...
loved it...
beautiful work...
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was a well written emotional ff although I sometimes got confused with the time jumps.
5683ipkknd thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the intensity of emotions infused in your writing.  I am a fan.
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
This was uh-mazing !!!

Awww I absolutely loved the epilogue !!!
It was so cute ... :D
Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It's an amazing ff and very beautifully written and was
just perfect. The quotes were awesome. I am glad I came
across this ff and just love the way you write.