FF: ArHi: Perfectly Imperfect::COMPLETE - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Nimmi...that has got to be the best ending ever. Aryan imitating his father and Arnav's payback for interrupting some much needed quality time (the man's still making up for those 6 months and more). Akaash...oh my god he speaks!!!! He understands the kid (with a mother like mamiji how could you not?) and the awkwardness of seeing your parents make out session. I think your decision not to give them a "miracle baby" was a really good choice. To me Aryan as he grows up will understand his adopted parents more than their own kid would, he's seen the crazyness, probably the pain as well. He's also the perfect combo of Arnav and Khushi at their best. Keep writing. 
Just read all the chapts n wow.
Glad I gt hold of this.
Damn IT! You made me cry when khushi was finaaly found in shimla. The words you use hit me sooo much!
AND then you made my day by getting htem to adopt such a wonderful kid who is soo like them both !

THX THX THX
Originally posted by asumi

"She had never, ever given up on him. And he would be damned if he gave up on her"

that was soo awesome!!! how do you write soo well??? describe it the feelings with such perfect words!!! too good ya!!

before i forget- the song you chose- "what hurts the most" one of my fav songs. Rascal flatts's Why!, My Wish!, and this one- i just lOVE them. . . and i wouldn've found a more better story to relate with this song!!! 😊

brilliant baap- your way of writing!!

true words
Fantastic FF.. Loved it.. Just read the entire thing in one go.. Can't believe I missed this one.. Thanks for putting the link to it in Aryan's story.. I'm off to read that now..  :) 

Just read the entire story and i freaking loved it!!!
it was superbly written!
and the epilogue was my favorite! truely aryan singh raizada is just too cute!

just finished the whole thing...

there are no words that can describe the journey you send you readers on...

loved it very much

keep writing... :)

That was such a fantastic FF 👏Both Khushi and Arnav's love, anguish and pain were beautifully portrayed. The blessing of having Aryan in their lives was a truly wonderful gift and what a cutie he is 😊 Can't wait to read his story. It was the prologue (which sounds really good) of that which sent me to this FF so cheers once again for a lovely read.xx

... i loved this story, it actually shows the real face of arnav, that ruthless-arrogant man that we so loved to turn him into a romantic prince...
Beautiful story. Read it in one go. Would love to read more about Aryan and his pranks. Has Arnav stopped saying 'What the..' now?