Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just love this FF... their honeymoon sounded like a real life dream not a fantasy... which made it all the more perfect :D So glad he found her... hope he can make her realise how amazing she is... please continue sooonnn...thanks for the PM
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ahha this is interesting! Would love to know how he'll react and what he'll do! So, update sooon please!!! :)
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
super fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
at last they meet..😍...im on a Arhi high...
so i love u more for this......
Khushi's  agony was so tangible...al her memories of Arnav so elemental...i was literally having a heavy throat...😭

unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...so sad they can't have kids...but there are many options
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a beautifull update. its so sad that she cant have children but am so glad that he found her. maybe he will now tell her to her face how much he loves her and what she means to him. thanx for the pm and please update soon, will be waiting for the next chapter,
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Feel Bad For Khushi  πŸ€— Arnav Still Love Her Even If She Can't Have Kids πŸ˜³
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am left astounded! I had the feeling she's not pregnant, but maybe having some terminal disease or something, never ever did it occur to me till i was reading that paragraph that she might not be able to give birth. So sad. I feel for khushi. But guess its my wishful thinking that maybe just maybe its false report sent by some jealous envious person that wanted to create problem between them. Hey dont blame me am a happy ending person.
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haww she's so lonely :( Urghh why did she have to think she wasn't good enough for him? Now, Arnav has a lot to do in terms of building up her self-confidence and I can't wait for it! Loved all the flashbacks and him waiting quietly for her β€οΈ
Apples94 thumbnail
The update was fantastic!!! I'm so happy he finally found her plz update soon can't wait to read the next chapter :)
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
awww heartbreaking - Loved it.. thank you!