Fan Fictions

FF: ArHi: Perfectly Imperfect::COMPLETE - Page 26

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Cmon... this is not fair... u write so beautifully and when we r deep in that u suddenly pause the story...
nway brilliant update... waiting for pg42:-))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful and emotional update! Loved it :)
And I love the way you write, it's all portrayed in a way as if I'm actually there with them! :D
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can i thank you for a wonderful update it brought tears in my eyes as it has always brought by your fantastic writing skills how i wish that i could kiss your hand for writing this one :)

so truly yours
sonia
dream-a-lil thumbnail
wow!!! I sooo loved the choice of your song... and the flow of your thoughts and the story itself
So Arnav knew about Khushi's pregnancy...is this pregnancy somewhere in the past and probably could be a miscarriage somewhere following it?? And then they found Khushi couldnt conceive ever... probably the report he had found in the kitchen in your last update was about that... and before he could tell her that he knew and it didnt matter, Khushi had gone and done the unthinkable.. leave Arnav and run away...was it some decision that Arnav took while she was pregnant that caused them this separation?
Oh I am sooo intrigued and confused... plz solve the whole mystery soon...
Okay, so maybe she lost the baby? I'm going crazy here trying to think of the reasons!

Love that Arnav has realised that Khushi needs words not just actions to show her she's loved and appreciated :D

Can't wait for the next update!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it you are so bad love it the words were soul searching awesome well written perfectly done loved this song is my favorite thanks for the pm

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Is Keeping Me Hooked :| 😳 She Was Pregnant & She Left ?! : O 
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cont it was awesome!! and do pm me please!!
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it cont and pm 
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!!!!!

Awww the place he accepted he was counting to the sec, was so he sweet.
The flashback was of when? He knows she was pregnant? is that what she was referring to family apart from his Di?
Gosh so many questions.
Am so happy, he intends to find her, yell at her then hug her close, aww that part was cute!
Great going sweetie.
PLs update soon, really anxious to read more