MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Guys!!!!!

Holy moley guacamole!!! πŸ˜² You guys won't believe what happened to me!!!!! But you have to!!! πŸ˜ƒ Because I'm finally getting tied down, OMG wheee!!!

Now I know all of you are wondering who the lucky stud is but have some patience! My love story is too hot to be eaten so quickly!! πŸ˜‰

Okay so I went to London and guess what!! I met Sheema (aka "venture" on this forum)! OMG!! πŸ˜² It was like a whoah experience, y'know...she's sooo friendly and loving and super duper sweet!! πŸ€— And then I met her kids and one of them *blush* *blush* was my own future premi. Haaaye. *blush* 😳

So anyways, before we get to that, I just wanted to say that it wasn't love at first sight!! No, actually, it started with indifference...I was more interested in Sheema since I knew her already from this forum. But then as interactions increased...mere dil main kuch kuch hone lagaa tha. πŸ˜³ For some reason I kept getting heart palpitations everytime he walked by and gave me a single glance. I told Sheema that my heart was hurting a lot these days and could it have been from getting high cholesterol from the food she had been serving me??? πŸ˜² Sheema was like, "Arre beta, let me have a look." She being a doctor quickly diagnosed me and said I was fit and fine.

So then many nights went away with me pondering what those heart palpitations could mean until it finally hit me!! Literally!!!  Sheema's son was playing archery (don't ask me why late at night!!!) when all of a sudden he strategically accidentally threw a arrow that swooped through a crack in my window and it struck my heart. I, of course, started bleeding sporadically and had quickly shouted out to Sheema to quickly come but during my phases of consciousness and unconsciousness as I was fading out, I received the answers to my late night questions. I was in love. With none other than Sheema's eldest son.

After my heart operation, I told Sheema and she was pleasantly surprised and said no worries, she would get me married quickly as soon as the stitches on my heart seals! By God's grace, they sealed within minutes and I recovered in seconds!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

So lo and behold, tomorrow is our wedding. You are all cordially invited. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So many views and no one wants to say congratulations???? πŸ˜­
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Can you fix your Rashi(ME) with Sheema aunty's Middle one? i mean the Second son? ☺️ 🀣

Congratulations.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbGhZ3uMZwc[/YOUTUBE]

🀣🀣

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aray Shounak Baalika Vadu , but role reverse !!! 16 year old getting married to ... Ekta ...Poonam jee is heart broken , she is saying that I have broken her son.s family by introducing my son the "Desi Justin Bieber !!!" to you
Nikki you have good eyes you have eyes on the most gentle one !!!

I am so happy to become a MIL,  after all my ultimate dream ! but I have one condition, you guys have to take them with you , as a ghar daamad, I have had enough of mothering them !!!!

I am not giving any gifts as gifts are not allowed  in my family traditions , we just give our sons to raise to our SIL,s

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
sheema di
dekhlo, aappki potential possible BAHU ban ne ke liye ekta openly forum mein flirt kar rahi hai🀣
ekta
yeh sahi hai re love jataane ka and confession ka tarika. pahle Mom ko manao beta apne aap maan jaayega🀣
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wwoww...a nice love lettr...congrats 4 weddin...heheeh🀣🀣
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

you broke my heart,,CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

you broke my heart,,😭😭

See I told you Ekta, Poonam say meri dosti kharab kar dee tum nay, dont worry Poonam , yeh rishta zyda din kuch nahi khelay ga !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

See I told you Ekta, Poonam say meri dosti kharab kar dee tum nay, dont worry Poonam , yeh rishta zyda din kuch nahi khelay ga !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry shimachan... my heart is big enough to let you love my bahu... au contraire... we will be the best of friends...as for my bahu... i love her too much to be angry with her... i will do her intezar... as it is im still looking for my son...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†