Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

OMG Guys!!!!!

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
OMG Guys!!!!!

Holy moley guacamole!!! Shocked You guys won't believe what happened to me!!!!! But you have to!!! Big smile Because I'm finally getting tied down, OMG wheee!!! Dancing

Now I know all of you are wondering who the lucky stud is but have some patience! My love story is too hot to be eaten so quickly!! Wink

Okay so I went to London and guess what!! I met Sheema (aka "venture" on this forum)! OMG!! Shocked It was like a whoah experience, y'know...she's sooo friendly and loving and super duper sweet!! Hug And then I met her kids and one of them *blush* *blush* was my own future premi. Haaaye. *blush* Embarrassed

So anyways, before we get to that, I just wanted to say that it wasn't love at first sight!! No, actually, it started with indifference...I was more interested in Sheema since I knew her already from this forum. But then as interactions increased...mere dil main kuch kuch hone lagaa tha. Embarrassed For some reason I kept getting heart palpitations everytime he walked by and gave me a single glance. I told Sheema that my heart was hurting a lot these days and could it have been from getting high cholesterol from the food she had been serving me??? Shocked Sheema was like, "Arre beta, let me have a look." She being a doctor quickly diagnosed me and said I was fit and fine. Approve

So then many nights went away with me pondering what those heart palpitations could mean until it finally hit me!! Literally!!!  Sheema's son was playing archery (don't ask me why late at night!!!) when all of a sudden he strategically accidentally threw a arrow that swooped through a crack in my window and it struck my heart. I, of course, started bleeding sporadically and had quickly shouted out to Sheema to quickly come but during my phases of consciousness and unconsciousness as I was fading out, I received the answers to my late night questions. I was in love. With none other than Sheema's eldest son.

After my heart operation, I told Sheema and she was pleasantly surprised and said no worries, she would get me married quickly as soon as the stitches on my heart seals! By God's grace, they sealed within minutes and I recovered in seconds!! ShockedLOL

So lo and behold, tomorrow is our wedding. You are all cordially invited. Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

india73-Rimsha-sizzlesSriBElvinalunzaKeenu.Ggreenleaf007YusBee-allizwell-Siddhi_md410NimbuMirchiReallyCoolShwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
So many views and no one wants to say congratulations???? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Can you fix your Rashi(ME) with Sheema aunty's Middle one? i mean the Second son? Blushing ROFL

Keenu.G

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi--allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Aray Shounak Baalika Vadu , but role reverse !!! 16 year old getting married to ... Ekta ...Poonam jee is heart broken , she is saying that I have broken her son.s family by introducing my son the "Desi Justin Bieber !!!" to you
Nikki you have good eyes Heart Eyesyou have eyes on the most gentle one !!!

I am so happy to become a MIL,  after all my ultimate dream ! but I have one condition, you guys have to take them with you , as a ghar daamad, I have had enough of mothering them !!!!

I am not giving any gifts as gifts are not allowed  in my family traditions , we just give our sons to raise to our SIL,s

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzleslunzaKeenu.G-allizwell-NimbuMirchi

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
sheema di
dekhlo, aappki potential possible BAHU ban ne ke liye ekta openly forum mein flirt kar rahi haiROFL
ekta
yeh sahi hai re love jataane ka and confession ka tarika. pahle Mom ko manao beta apne aap maan jaayegaROFL

-allizwell-

sakshisin Senior Member
sakshisin
sakshisin

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
wwoww...a nice love lettr...congrats 4 weddin...heheehROFLROFL
shilu999_balani Senior Member
shilu999_balani
shilu999_balani

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

you broke my heart,,CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

-allizwell-

Go to top