-mystique- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whose marriage is Khushi really saving, her sister Payal or Anjali?

There is more here that must be learned before she can even consider doing anything or whether she should do anything! However she confronts Anjali or reveal Shyam's secret will be a risk to their  relationship. How do you decide if it's worth the risk?

What is the right thing to do?

Edited by -mystique- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
The right thing is for the elders of her family to tell the elders in his family. It's not a love story gone sour due to deceit, it's about an 18 year old girl who was forced into an engagement with a much older man, by her family who insisted he was the next best thing to God. Whichever way you look at it, it is NOT her responsibility to do anything, because she owes no one anything. On the contrary they all owe her... Her stupid aunt, her selfish mother, even her elder sister (who should be more protective than she is)... And, certainly the Raizada family, who when they DO find out, should be apologetic and sincere, since a member of their family, whom they all worship, nearly ruined her life.
-mystique- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

The right thing is for the elders of her family to tell the elders in his family. It's not a love story gone sour due to deceit, it's about an 18 year old girl who was forced into an engagement with a much older man, by her family who insisted he was the next best thing to God. Whichever way you look at it, it is NOT her responsibility to do anything, because she owes no one anything. On the contrary they all owe her... Her stupid aunt, her selfish mother, even her elder sister (who should be more protective than she is)... And, certainly the Raizada family, who when they DO find out, should be apologetic and sincere, since a member of their family, whom they all worship, nearly ruined her life.

I couldn't have agreed with you more, on the contrary Shyam should have also told Anjali in the same manner he told Khushi's family.  I feel there is more to Shyam's plan here then meets the eyes! 

If Khushi does tell Anjali about Shyam's episode, who is she to believe, her long lasting husband or Khushi?

This is where the climax build cause the story can go either way, ASR and Khushi  can break trying to save Anjali's marriage or they will become close to help Anjali overcome Shyam's betrayal.  The decision lays solemy on the Raizada family...

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mystique-

I couldn't have agreed with you more, on the contrary Shyam should have also told Anjali in the same manner he told Khushi's family.  I feel there is more to Shyam's plan here then meets the eyes! 

If Khushi does tell Anjali about Shyam's episode, who is she to believe, her long lasting husband or Khushi?

Shayam is a psychopath, and I mean that in the true sense of the word btw, not as a slur. So, expecting him to come clean with his own wife would be pointless. The only reason he confessed to Khushi's family was so he could have the upper hand, and manipulate some more. So, yes he is definitely not done with his plans, since psychopaths never accept defeat, thinking they are superior to everyone else. - Angali is another story entirely, but from purely a wife's pov, why would she take just the word of some girl she is only fond of, and that too over her own husband? Where's the proof? Any wife would rightfully demand it. However, if the family had approached, then that would be a different matter... they'd be better able to explain it, and it would be more convincing. Hope that makes sense.
-mystique- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Shayam is a psychopath, and I mean that in the true sense of the word btw, not as a slur. So, expecting him to come clean with his own wife would be pointless. The only reason he confessed to Khushi's family was so he could have the upper hand, and manipulate some more. So, yes he is definitely not done with his plans, since psychopaths never accept defeat, thinking they are superior to everyone else. - Angali is another story entirely, but from purely a wife's pov, why would she take just the word of some girl she is only fond of, and that too over her own husband? Where's the proof? Any wife would rightfully demand it. However, if the family had approached, then that would be a different matter... they'd be better able to explain it, and it would be more convincing. Hope that makes sense.

This is where we disagree (for the sake of argument:)),  If Anjali is to ask for proof, wouldn't Khushi's family rise to the occasion and support her? Would the same family want to marry their daughter (Payal) into uncertainty?

I do not agree with the fact the Shyam is a psychopath, cause intelligence isn't really part of this disorder, though one common characteristic of psychopaths is cunning, which he poses.

And what will Khushi get out of telling Anjali the truth?

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great comment HeadOverHeals - so wish the Gupta family went together to tell the truth to the Raizadas rather than dumping  the mistakes they made on Khushi's head.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah...totally agree with HOH...Buaji should have been the one to go...cause when she forced Khushi to marry Shyam, she was ruining Anjali's life also alongwith Khushi, so she shud go and apologize and remove all the blame from Khushi's head...here they are acting as Khushi wanted to marry Shyam and now she came to know that he is married so heart broken...infact she didn't even said to Anjali, that she broke her engagement...she sounded as if she was said that it was broken...

now i think that arnav will misunderstand khushi, he will think that khushi loved shyam and ofcouse his ego will not let him show his love to her...