The most Awaited news guys!!!!arnav-la engagement

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi's world has come crashing down. Shyam's truth has been revealed to her and now her family too knows of his treachery. Khushi is worried about the repercussions of the same on her sister Payal's engagement with Akash. Simultaneously she has to deal with her dilemma, whether to tell Anjali, Shyam's truth or not. In STAR Plus' hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, while Khushi will make a decision Arnav will also make one.

A STARPlus.in source informs, "A determined Khushi will set out to tell Anjali all about her husband Shyam and his duplicity but she will still have certain reservations. Meanwhile, Arnav who was disturbed to see Khushi in a heartbroken state will realise that he has no feelings for Lavanya. He decides to talk to her about this and will eventually tell her that they shouldn't get engaged at all. On the other hand, Anjali will find out that Khushi's engagement has been called off."

Khushi is at an impasse. "I will feel horribly guilty if I do tell Anjaliji about Shyamji's truth and I will feel extremely guilty if I let her live with a false sense of security. She has been warm, friendly and kind to me - how can I hide this huge truth from her? On the other hand, I am also worried about Payal didi's upcoming engagement. What will happen if everyone in the Raizada house learns about Shyamji being engaged to me and his deceit? I don't know what to do."

Arnav is battling his emotions. "I was troubled and disturbed to see Khushi crying over her fianc. I had no clue as to what he had done and she wouldn't tell me. I couldn't believe that I was frantically calling her and wanted to talk to her, to see if she was fine. What is happening to me? When Lavanya pointed out that I had fixed a meeting on our engagement day, I realised I had no feelings for Lavanya and it would be cruel on my part to string her along. I have made a decision."

Will Khushi be able to expose Shyam in front of Anjali? Will Arnav and Khushi tell each other about their broken engagement? How will Lavanya react to Arnav's decision? Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woot woot πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

I love it 

Yaayy, no Arnav - La engagement and 

Arnav, a gentleman calls off 

Edit: Thanks for sharing πŸ€—
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooo la la la... sorry for la... but extremely happyyy πŸ˜  πŸ₯³ β˜ΊοΈ
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WHAT! Arnav is going to tell LA...about no engagement...

OH...Will it happen today...then what about Salaam e ISHQ scene...confusing as hell yaar!πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
enjoy enjoy enjoy PART TIME FOLKS!!!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hei dear...tfc...πŸ€—
wowww I'm sooo happy...I think this time they will express that they love each other
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
 Will Arnav and Khushi tell each other about their broken engagement?

wattt OMG !!!!!!!!! i can't beleave Arnav will break his eng. himself wow YAR SOOO KOOOL
tfs
MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhiKoolio

Will Arnav and Khushi tell each other about their broken engagement?

wattt OMG !!!!!!!!! i can't beleave Arnav will break his eng. himself wow YAR SOOO KOOOL
tfs

That is like ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
tfs!!
thank god no engagement!!
ab how all this will be shown!!
cant wait!!
Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! This is so relieving.. I cant believe what I just read.. This is soo good.. Arnav and Khushi finally single and available for each other =)
But well then why is Lavanya still their till the engagement day.. confusing.. lets see how it goes!