Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

uff i am fed up-so ff by u guysss (Page 6)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
SAMEERA CHOPRA: sister of rahul chopara maan's past details would be introduced in later part of FF one thing is for sure she is very cunning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Originally posted by zahra15

Meera Handa...

Younger sister of Geet who shares an awesome and very beautiful relationship with her. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other.

i have edited it a bit...LOL

Meera Handa...

Sweet, caring, cheerful and bubbly girl. Younger sister of Geet by only 2 years . Loved by everyone especially geet who leaves no stone unturned in pampering her. Both share an awesome and very beautiful relationship. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other and are like inseparable. They stay together almost all the time . They are always upto masti and mischiefs  but only if they are together as they cannot think of their lives without each other. If she makes a mistake, Geet being the sweet and loving sister she is, will always cover her up.

So...that makes it three sistersLOL

NEVER TWO WITHOUT THREE...LOL

In case of another sister it can be that Meera shares a bitter relationship with the other sister  due to a reason which might be revealed later on but  still, Geet all the times tries to bind them all together...
NOOOCryCryCryCryI dont want that...But i can use ur idea in another character...WinkLOLLOLLOL.

ANOTHER CHARACTER:

BRIJ HANDA: Completely hater of his sisters...-----isolated the sisters after parents deathAngry...Especially Geet...But Geet...is too attached to him...Tries to create hatred...in hear of innocent Geet...against other two sisters as Geet is the most innocent of the twoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hows this????
woww welcom back brijLOLLOLLOL
hey i suggest rati for surTongue
how is itt
its alwayss better to see a hilter didi perfroming other hitler didiLOLLOL

WinkWinkWink

-Zahra15-

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

NOOOCryI dont want that...But i can use ur idea in another character...LOL.

ANOTHER CHARACTER:

BRIJ HANDA: Completely hater of his sisters...-----isolated the sisters after parents deathAngry...Especially Geet...But Geet...is too attached to him...Tries to create hatred...in hear of innocent Geet...against other two sisters as Geet is the most innocent of the twoEmbarrassed...Hows this????

u mean the three sisters were together...it's just that brij tried to make them be against each other...that is why the SUR and MEERA do not really share a good relation and all because of brij...

this is nice...in that case BRIJ can be their cousin brother or stepbrother...Wink
absolutelyy agree zahraa its better if u show brij as step bro
as step bro being cunning will be realisticLOLLOL

9staroneserials

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

Meera Handa...

Younger sister of Geet who shares an awesome and very beautiful relationship with her. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other.

Meera Handa...

Sweet, caring, cheerful and bubbly girl. Younger sister of Geet by only 2 years . Loved by everyone especially geet who leaves no stone unturned in pampering her. Both share an awesome and very beautiful relationship. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other and are like inseparable. They stay together almost all the time . They are always upto masti and mischiefs  but only if they are together as they cannot think of their lives without each other. If she makes a mistake, Geet being the sweet and loving sister she is, will always cover her up.

In case of another sister it can be that Meera shares a bitter relationship with the other sister  due to a reason which might be revealed later on but  still, Geet all the times tries to bind them all together...

ANOTHER CHARACTER:

BRIJ HANDA: Completely hater of his sisters...-----isolated the sisters after parents deathAngry...Especially Geet...But Geet...is too attached to him...Tries to create hatred...in hear of innocent Geet...against other two sisters as Geet is the most innocent of the twoEmbarrassed...Hows this????
woww welcom back brijWink
how is itt

WinkWinkWink

RATII IS PERFECT FOR SUR ... U KNOW WAT I WAS THINKING THE SAME

itsmylifeboss

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

SAMEERA CHOPRA: sister of rahul chopara maan's past details would be introduced in later part of FF one thing is for sure she is very cunning

ab inka character koan nibhayengee
kahii aniie toh nhiiShockedLOL
tab toh maan ke sath iska relation ka toh sathyanashhLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NANDY_BRU

Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

Meera Handa...

Meera Handa...

ANOTHER CHARACTER:

woww welcom back brijWink
how is itt

WinkWinkWink

RATII IS PERFECT FOR SUR ... U KNOW WAT I WAS THINKING THE SAME
wow tatss grtttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aakritisri1111 IF-Dazzler
aakritisri1111
aakritisri1111

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Good Going guys! m sure dis Ff gonna rock

itsmylifeboss

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakritisri1111

Good Going guys! m sure dis Ff gonna rock
inshalaaahhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top