Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zahra15

english is not a problem...but hindi is though...i mean am a mauritian...so i can understand hindi though it becomes quite difficult when it comes to writing...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: NANDY_BRU

i ll always be ready to write on maneet

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear.

I think in the subject you should choose a title and also write down the page number where ppl can read the 1st part πŸ˜ƒ

if possible i think we need to make it more organized and put all the characters in one post ...

this way it will be easier for people to follow and understand the flow of the story and everything else.

maybe you can make a post with the character sketches and below it the first part and you can acknowledge the writer who wrote the first part...

it's all up to you since this was ur idea...i am just giving a suggesting and ur more than welcome to disagree πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: zeynab111

hey dear.

I think in the subject you should choose a title and also write down the page number where ppl can read the 1st part πŸ˜ƒ

if possible i think we need to make it more organized and put all the characters in one post ...

this way it will be easier for people to follow and understand the flow of the story and everything else.

maybe you can make a post with the character sketches and below it the first part and you can acknowledge the writer who wrote the first part...

it's all up to you since this was ur idea...i am just giving a suggesting and ur more than welcome to disagree πŸ˜³

yaar u knoww i was literaaly thinkingg of sameeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i will do itt dearr
i will edit the 1st pgg and do itt today itselfπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
umah love u and ur suggestionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey dear.

yeah even i feel that there is a need to put all the characters i=under one single post to clear all confusions...it's up to u all to decide...i mean in this way there will be less confusion...
Originally posted by: zahra15

yeah even i feel that there is a need to put all the characters i=under one single post to clear all confusions...it's up to u all to decide...i mean in this way there will be less confusion...

dear i am just back coz i went to my tutionn

so needs some tym nowww
will defo do it by half an hourrrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yarr mujhe ek doubt hai clear karoogiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey dear.

Very Gud idea😳😳😳
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

Very Gud idea😳😳😳

xactlyyy

dear can u clarify a doubttt plsss
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww thanks for agreeing with me.πŸ€—