Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

U hav 2 only write English & hindi...if u can...πŸ˜†...& i know u can...so, u can write a FFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

english is not a problem...but hindi is though...i mean am a mauritian...so i can understand hindi though it becomes quite difficult when it comes to writing...πŸ˜†
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zahra15

english is not a problem...but hindi is though...i mean am a mauritian...so i can understand hindi though it becomes quite difficult when it comes to writing...πŸ˜†

Then write in full EnglishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

Then write in full EnglishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is the problem...i mean i have never done it...and them am sure to become blank at a time...hehe...unless someone initiates...πŸ˜›...jokes apart i really dunno about it...

ok gotta go...byeee...πŸ˜ƒ
take_a_hint thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

guyss 1 small requestt

kal se ghsp nhi ayeegi😭😭😭
aur ham ne aaj hi iss ff shuru kiya kya tum sab itna hi active rahengee aur iss ff ko aage badayengiii plss tell meee

i ll always be ready to write on maneet
malikah05 thumbnail
nice... Edited by malikah05 - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NANDY_BRU

may i start 1st chapter ?

definitely...
faria86 thumbnail
great idea pooja guys start it...  i don't read much FFs because of lack of Time or most of the time i read 1 part of a FF then i cant fine that post again πŸ˜†
but will try my best to read it πŸ˜Š
all best best for the FF guys πŸ‘πŸΌ

take_a_hint thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

The sun rays fell on the room which was filled nothing but just files and books ... alas the sun wasn't lucky enough to get the sight of MAAN SINGH KHURANNA for he was  already up ... but when did he sleep ?... maan has lost his sleep many long years ago ... he was just leading his life not living ... Life was never the same for maan since that unforgetable day of his life... He is not the kind of person who dwells thinking the past but his past has left such a scar in his heart tat he couldn't get out of it ...

The whole house was strangely noisy and maan knew the reason coz his brother vikram was home ... Though vikram was not his own bro he loves him a lot ... maan went to the dining to find daadi and vikram chatting ...

" good morning maan " said daadi with pleasant smile as always
" good mrng daadi " said maan ... though his lips didn't form a smile his eyes showed the love for her ...
" u didn't tell tat u ll be home this week end " maan asked vikram who was busy eating
" woh bro i have a project to complete so i ll be here for next couple of weeks " said vikram
" umm..." said maan
" maan beta i was thinking if we could have a family dinner this weekend since tat vikram is also here now " daddi asked doubtfully
" you can daadi but i ll not be available..." said maan 
" but ..."
" daadi plzzz ... don't force me into these things u know how i feel abt this family stuffs " said maan getting ready to leave 
" this is not right maan untill when will u be isolated from everything precisely everyone " asked daadi
" daadi i m perfectly alright its just tat i m busy "  maan said and went without giving daadi a chance to complain

daadi looked at vikram with painful eyes

" don't worry daadi ji he ll be fine soon ... of course it will take time to heel ... just think the positive part he has at least shifted from out house to KM " said vikram to make her cheerful
" yeah after i played the drama of being sick in urs and sid's advise " daadi said remebering that incident

Maan has shifted to out house after dev left KM and daadi has to do a drama of heart attack to make maan stay at KM ... sincere thanks to god that maan didn't suspect her intentions fortunately maan's best friend Sid was a doc and he easily convinced maan ...

The siren buzzed ...   Maan entered the office ... the whole office just seemed as if some deadly monster entered ... fear was evident in the eyes of every staff ... maan gave a deadly look to everyone and entered his cabin and called his staff pari immediately 

Pari was a beautiful gal at her early 20s ... any guy could easily fall for her but not MSK ... The length of her dress was decresing day by day but maan never gave a damn to her ...

" wats scedule for today ? " maan asked looking into a file
" sir u have to go to ***** collage to attend conference with business school students" said pari
" ummm ... ohk ..."  said maan 

well i know its short ... but had no idea how to start it

hope u like it

i guess geet shd meet him at college

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

lol kisi or ne bhi Vikrama ka naam de diya...to iska badal do character needed ho to...
Aditya Singhaniya

πŸ˜†acha namee
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krati5

gr88888 fun... 

xactlyyy