Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

W*F!! everyone wants Mahek back but they're bringing this random chick into the game so late!! Bigg boss is seriously messed up this year! i thought Sunny came late but now this girl... πŸ˜‘

Hamesh chalega BB 5555 55 55 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
know stop guys!!

sadia imaam is a very decent actress in pakistan
she is a superb pakistan serial actress and has achieved many better things then veena

what ever she say in he is the truth qauz BB is not a reality show, even on the first day the winners r fixed

and if hear clearly, she say she was abt to come but she refused qauz of some scripted things...

she is NOT like veena malik, and plz dont offend pakistani ppl, it hurts !!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

Pakistan India bhai bhai Americans ko aag lagahi!

this comment is political, 🀒

i think pakistan and india is a free country
Originally posted by: small_boss5

know stop guys!!

she is a superb pakistan serial actress and has achieved many better things then veena

what ever she say in he is the truth qauz BB is not a reality show, even on the first day the winners r fixed

and if hear clearly, she say she was abt to come but she refused qauz of some scripted things...

Thnx
saiba007 thumbnail
ek or paki what the hell cant they find there own programs spare usss.
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

know stop guys!!

πŸ˜† I think viewers would like Sadia more if she became like Veena Malik.πŸ˜‰  BB mein thoda exposure sabka hona chahiyeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppycock

πŸ˜† I think viewers would like Sadia more if she became like Veena Malik.πŸ˜‰  BB mein thoda exposure sabka hona chahiyeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well said i like that thnx for offending my post  😑

well even not indian actress r satti savitri at all,!!!! just type in google nude bollywood u can find even better then veena malik nude pictures of ur satti saivitries actress in b-town

x cuse me!!!
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well said i like that thnx for offending my post  😑

well even not indian actress r satti savitri at all,!!!! just type in google nude bollywood u can find even better then veena malik nude pictures of ur satti saivitries actress in b-town

x cuse me!!!

πŸ˜† Arre, That is precisely the point- bollywood movies are good because they dont have sati savitris. πŸ˜† Ab Sadia begum itnee uptight hongee, toh kaise chalega? She should learn from Veena Jaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: poppycock

πŸ˜† Arre, That is precisely the point- bollywood movies are good because they dont have sati savitris. πŸ˜† Ab Sadia begum itnee uptight hongee, toh kaise chalega? She should learn from Veena Jaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

veena se aur koi kuch sikheπŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ be proud of ur dirty pictures actress and leave us alone plz!!!!