Pakistani Actress Sadia Imam cumg to BB - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
How many more contestants? Is this a reality show or daily soap?
If they keep on adding new contestant from different part of world than better to stop think about grand finale.

Big boss is going on and on like saas bahu serial. Better not to forget that its a reality show which should be end on perfect time.

I m wondering about those contestant who r there from day 1. They r struggling there for trophy from the beginning of the show and they keep on adding new member when show is about to complete. 
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
@tanyaji I saw the video, not sure when that was aired. There are a couple of problems with the video. First if she rejected initially why is she accepting it now. Second if what she said in the video is true then the show is scripted. If that is the case then it must have been scripted way back according to which participants are approached which means it would have been only Shakti so would never had much choice. I don't believe the media report either because even if she thinks that way she is not a fool to air her thoughts.
Originally posted by MithiBani

Oh geez!! 🤢 Will they stop it already?? A new contestant/guest every other day. Ughh!! 😡

Besides, I don't like what she's said...She added that one of the reasons she didn't accept the contract for the complete show is that she cannot live between so many non-muslims freely, and she values her freedom more than anything.

Plz don't come then. This country is filled with so many ppl you can't live with 'freely'. 🤔

well she is a big dumb animal... no  one asked her to come here... why they need her???/ stupid women... .pakistanis don't wake up they always make such filthy comments...how can she say she can't live... as there are non muslims...BB pls don't bring such freaking pigs...why are u so bothered abt pakistanis?????
Originally posted by shabanajmi

well she is a big dumb animal... no  one asked her to come here... why they need her???/ stupid women... .pakistanis don't wake up they always make such filthy comments...how can she say she can't live... as there are non muslims...BB pls don't bring such freaking pigs...why are u so bothered abt pakistanis?????
why u targeting all pakistanis!!!!!!!!
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
I hope she doesnot Become veena malik,..
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

@tanyaji I saw the video, not sure when that was aired. There are a couple of problems with the video.

First if she rejected initially why is she accepting it now.

Who do we know go back on their words every time??😆
Originally posted by tanya91.

Yeh khud kon say doodh kay dhullay huway hain... 90% Indian actresses toh nangay shoots karwa chuki hain inki.

I hate to give such comments, but u see such kind of racists spread venom among our hearts.

bravo ! 👏

What a load of crap this was... and you thing the other posts are racist and spread venom?
Pakistan India bhai bhai Americans ko aag lagahi!
W*F!! everyone wants Mahek back but they're bringing this random chick into the game so late!! Bigg boss is seriously messed up this year! i thought Sunny came late but now this girl... 😡
Originally posted by akramabs

Pakistan India bhai bhai Americans ko aag lagahi!

kia baat karde app ne dil khosh kardia!!!😊