Bigg Boss Season 5

Pakistani Actress Sadia Imam cumg to BB

PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sadia Imam will enter in Bigg Boss 5:

READ DIS ARTICLE LINK HERE :----------

http://www.doseofme.com/2011/12/14/sadia-imam-will-enter-in-big-boss-5/

Sadia will be entering BiggBoss5 on new years eve and will be there for two weeks time.  Promos will be on-air from the 22nd of December.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Oh geez!! 🤢 Will they stop it already?? A new contestant/guest every other day. Ughh!! 😡

Besides, I don't like what she's said...She added that one of the reasons she didn't accept the contract for the complete show is that she cannot live between so many non-muslims freely, and she values her freedom more than anything.

Plz don't come then. This country is filled with so many ppl you can't live with 'freely'. 🤔
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
p.s. i wonder who she will throw herself at???
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
veena malik  still hounding imagine tv after bb4 , no more vultures !!!! 
Originally posted by: Bazinga02

ughh no more pakistani's plzz...im tired of one getting nude and having suyamwar now...lock them up in pakistan or send them abroad NOT INDIA plzzz...

sare pakistani kharab nhe hain bhai
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the Hell. Another guest/participant. Will this season ever end?🤢

I feel like quit watching this show now.  Everyone in this season rite now are wildcards or late entrants who watched the show from outside before... except Shonali and Juhi. (who are in from the first day with no external knowledge from outside)

BB should take take the entire world population and put them inside BB for timepass. Height of nonsense 👎🏼
Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya91.

SHAME ON YOU RACIST 😡

People like you are a pain in the a** for both India & Pakistan

👏
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand why these ppl are given so much publicity...for those who call it racism...pls go and see the treatment meted out to indians in pak...it will make your blood boil...talli ek haath se nahi bajti hai bhai !
Originally posted by: tanya91.

Yeh khud kon say doodh kay dhullay huway hain... 90% Indian actresses toh nangay shoots karwa chuki hain inki. Now they take one step forward to invite a po*nstar and make her acceptable for the society through a television show which whole family watches.
Baat kartay hain Pakistani women kay nude honay ki 😡

I hate to give such comments, but u see such kind of racists spread venom among our hearts.

main kisi ko bura nhe kahta hu !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: herefornothing

I dont understand why these ppl are given so much publicity...for those who call it racism...pls go and see the treatment meted out to indians in pak...it will make your blood boil...talli ek haath se nahi bajti hai bhai !

no no !!!! Jhot hain!!!!!!!