Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Both need to improve BIG time!
But i think the only movie i liked Kat's acting in was Namastey London. She was still better in MBKD. But if i had to choose one, it will definitely be Sonam :)
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really like bth of them.
Buti think katrina has improved a loot..especially i likd her in newyork and MBKD.
And sonam,well i likd her in IHLS...but she needs to improve.

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Whom will I pick from Sonam or Katrina?

I would rather pick my nose.

LOL😆

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

ETA: Sonam is not so bad with expressions. It's her dialogue delivery that sucks! 

Ditto!  ðŸ˜Š

Katrina for now...

I find sonam's screen presence repulsive. Atleast katrina grabs my attention when shes on tht screen, even if shes doing complete crap. 
I don't watch these two for their acting so can't say.
Originally posted by: 2direct

I don't watch these two for their acting so can't say.

😆
wow now this is a record-the very first time i m voting for Sonam as my choice 😆

Sonam anyday over Kat ONSCREEN..She was actually good in mausam and somewhat likeable in Delhi-6..But Kat is much more stunning and glamorous than Sonam..the guys go crazy for her while sonam is more popular among girls.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both Cannot Act, Both are glam dolls, where one is doing item numbers and weird expressions  on screen in name of acting , other is doing experimental roles with weird expressions in name of acting ...

Both are soothing to look but one cannot judge them on basis of acting , its highly unfair , they both are same ..

When i happen to see Katz movies, its more like watching Kya , Kya , Kya (typical show style , same expression in different situations ) scenes in all her movies ... 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both sucks in acting.

Some people just dont have talent in acting, they should accept this.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Yoshinaga from Shinchan .she has much better expressions than these two atleast she is entertaining ðŸ˜†