meera 's family

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonder if cvs show her family..
i think they shud...lyk hw her family react ven they see her love fr a married man..nd even they shud b shown as cncerned fr her marraige nd she nt aggree fr marrying to ny 1 else..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dun think so... meera will only be shown.. in my pov...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think right now there focuss is on only meera, but cant say article states abt her past so cv,s may also show her parents in future
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think they might show that Meera is the only daughter of a rich dad and her dad can do anything for her. So her dad will talk to Krishna to give some imp to her..
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaa this can b possible..may b she is a spoiled daughter f rich man...so she herself doesnt vant ny thng frm krish..bt her father cn do nything fr her happiness..
that vud b intersting
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teeena

yaa this can b possible..may b she is a spoiled daughter f rich man...so she herself doesnt vant ny thng frm krish..bt her father cn do nything fr her happiness..

that vud b intersting

Thats rite.. She will force her dad and warn him about committing suicide or that kind of stuff. Her dad, if powerful, will try to affect Krishna's restaurant's prestige negatively...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeh agree with u...but where is meera family we want to see them..
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think her parents will take rishta to sajjan singh and wants to marry her daughter to kris and then sajjan will see that her parents are rich soo he will agree and sajjan and shakti force him but cant win from krishna and then pratgya will help krisshna about that matter
plz dont destroy krishna restaurant plzzz and no 1 cant force him woh khud hi akela kafi hai dabang and when radhey will visit the sajjan niwas to show every 1 menka asli roop...plz dont make meera negative for krishna she really loves him that why she visit him baba should talk about that to pratgya now no waste time here plzzz again he will and see pratgya is busy on samar matter soo this the time baba to tell pratgya everything
randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devil86

i think her parents will take rishta to sajjan singh and wants to marry her daughter to kris and then sajjan will see that her parents are rich soo he will agree and sajjan and shakti force him but cant win from krishna and then pratgya will help krisshna about that matter
plz dont destroy krishna restaurant plzzz and no 1 cant force him woh khud hi akela kafi hai dabang and when radhey will visit the sajjan niwas to show every 1 menka asli roop...plz dont make meera negative for krishna she really loves him that why she visit him baba should talk about that to pratgya now no waste time here plzzz again he will and see pratgya is busy on samar matter soo this the time baba to tell pratgya everything

looking at SS's character...i don't think he would agree...he is rich enough and knows Krisna loves pratigya way too much to marry someone else...i don't think he would start a fight w Krisna for second marriage...but then again its fiction..so anything's possible

another thing that might happen is after meneka's thrown outta the house...meera'll marry shukti, but then try to get close to Krisna...but wait... krisna already knows that meera is psychotic, so he won't let her marry shukti, but then again shukti might fall in love like he does with every girl he sees. 
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no way shakti dont deserve this kind of girl plzzz dont say that and if he marry shakti she became his bhabi
if remember very old episode when pratgya hate krishna and kris slap her in front of his and her family profeeseer take away pratgya ..pratgya looked krihna and go with his father and leave sajjan niwas at that time sajjan talk to his wife and his mother ghanti  that there are some rich families who show their interest to marry their daughter to kris...may she is from that families...my be not sure