arsh_for_ever1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

ARSH OS:

Hey guys! Here's a one-shot that I tried. My first one-shot! Just another way how they could have ended DMG…

It starts when Jiggy informs Armaan that Shilpa is leaving Sanjeevani…

"Arre Jiggy… Yeh hospital mein itni shanti kyun hai? Sab log kaha hai?" Armaan asked the only person he could see in the lobby.

Jiggy looked at him as if he had grown two heads. "Aapko nahi pata… Shilpa Sanjeevani jeevani chhod kar jaa rahi hai…" he informed Armaan.

Armaan stared at at Jiggy. "What?" but jiggy had already walked away. He had to talk her. He turns around and starts towards the door, running to catch her before she leaves.

---

Shilpa was loading her suitcase in the taxi, with Sid, Riddhima, JP and the other people there bidding her goodbye. She gets into the car and turns towards the people she loved and would never see again. She smiled at them, her heart breaking all over again on that thought. But that pain was nothing compared to the hurt and bruise that her heart suffered at the loss of her first love… Armaan. Oh! Just that one name brought with it so many bitter-sweet memories and a stark realization that that's all they'll be… memories, a harsh awareness that Armaan still loved Riddhima and that he could never be hers. A tear started from the corner of her eyes, but she didn't notice.

Armaan rounded the corner to see the back of the taxi move forward. He rushed forward to reach her in time, but she was leading him by a long distance. Shilpa couldn't watch them while leaving so she turned to face the driver and did not look back again. She had to find the courage to live without her family, her friends and her love. Armaan called out "Shilpa!!"

But she couldn't listen, she moved forward with Armaan running behind her taxi. "Shilpa" he called again but the taxi didn't stop…

At last the taxi turned round the corner and disappeared from their sight. Armaan stopped and fell down on his knees. She was gone… gone from Sanjeevani…gone from their lives forever. Sid looked at the intense pain in Armaan's eyes and understood what he felt. In spite of never acknowledging it, Armaan was the closest to Shilpa. He had felt the powerful connection between to two of them when he had seen them together in the recreation room. But she was gone now. Though hard believe it was the truth.

----

3 years later….

"Armaan!" she shouted. "Jaldi utho! Aaj hospital nahi jaana hai kya?"

Armaan was sleeping peacefully, a cute smile adorning his face. She entered their bedroom and stopped near their bed. Bending over to where Armaan was sleeping, she caressed his hair and then gently shook him.

"Armaan…" she cooed softly into his ears and his smile widened.

"Good Morning Mrs. Mallik…" he grinned and opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife put his coffee on the side table.

Shilpa blushed and Armaan loved the fact that even after two years of blissfully wedded life, she was charmingly shy. She turned to look at him, and rewarded him with her sweet smile. And Armaan thought about how close he had come to lose her because of his own ignorance.

FLASHBACK

Shilpa was in the children's ward at the Panchgani Hospital. It was her favorite place in the hospital, because it reminded her of Sanjeevani and what she had left behind. One she was done with her shift, she collected her things and headed towards the orphanage.

"Aaj thoda late ho gaya! Aaj toh Maasi pakka datne wali hai. Shilpa!! Not one day goes by when you don't have to listen to maasi scold you for coming late!! Tu kab suharegi??" Shilpa kept muttering to herself as she parked her car and hurried towards the house.

"Maasi! I am home!" She shouted as she entered through the kitchen door. She was met with silence. "Maasi!!" she shouted again. She looked at her watch, it was 9:30 pm….

"Shayad so gayi hogi. Hmm…" and she headed towards her bedroom.

She opened the door and stopped short, her eyes wide. Her room was decorated with red and white roses and in the centre was the last person she expected.

"Armaan…" she whispered.

One look at the expression on her face, and every doubt that Armaan had of her love for him fled his mind. He could see the longing and love in her eyes and felt the answering need in him. He started towards her, but she took a step back. Armaan stopped and looked at her apprehensive face. He understood her concerns.

"W-what are you…" Her voice trembled, and she paused to try to get it back under control. "…doing here, Armaan?" She didn't question how he'd found her.

"Why did you leave without meeting me? You talked to everyone and told them personally that you are leaving but not me…why?" Armaan asked moving towards her. "The least you could have done was stick around long enough to say goodbye," he said. Turning to face her, his hazel gaze seemed to bore all the way to her soul. "You owed me that much, Shilpa."

"I-I'm sorry," she said, unable to think of anything else to say. The man she loved more than she could have ever believed possible was standing there and it was breaking her heart.

"Why did you go, away from your friends, your family, your life??"

"I--- I—I belong here…" she whispered.

Armaan smiled and reached her "No… You belong with me… You ran because you love me and I didn't stop you because I was a fool. I always thought that Riddhima was the one for me, she was the only girl I ever loved. But then you came along. It took me some time to get it through my thick skull that I love you… but yeah that's pretty much it… And I know that you love me too…"

Shilpa gasped, unable to comprehend what he was saying.

"But…you…Riddhima…But you love Riddhima!!" she managed to say.

"No… " he got down on one knee.

"I love you" he said simply, all his love for shilpa shining in his eyes. Shilpa had never even dreamt that this day would ever come. She got down to Armaan's level and hugged him. "Oh Armaan!! I had never in my wildest dreams expected you to come back to me. I hoped no doubt, but that was just wistful thinking." She wound her arms tightly around him and weeped quietly. Once her sobs died down a little, he looked down at her and kissed her forehead. "Waise don't you have something you have to say to me??" he teased.

Shilpa looked up at him in confusion. But when she noticed the teasing glint in his beautiful eyes, she grinned back and said the words Armaan had been dying to hear ever since he had come to Panchgani.

"I love you Armaan…" she said. But before she had a chance to say anything else, his mouth settled over hers in a kiss so gentle it left her speechless. Firm and warm, his lips caressed hers with a mastery that comforted as nothing else could have. Feeling as if her legs were about to fold beneath her, she reached up to put her hands on his wide shoulders. The solid strength she felt beneath the fabric of his black jacket sent her heart racing and did nothing to help steady her wobbly knees. But when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her more fully against him, her legs failed her completely and she sagged against him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"---- Aaj toh bahut late ho gaye hai. Tum jaldi se coffee pi lo" Armaan snapped out of the flashback an heard Shilpa saying. He looked at Shilpa who was opening up the curtains and walked towards the cupboard to get her stuff.

"I quickly have a shower and come. Maine tumhare kapde bhi nikal---" she gasped when he hugged her from behind. He slowly moved her hair to one side and started nuzzling her neck, pressing tiny, wet kisses from her neck to her ear and her gasp soon turned to moans.

"Morning good kaise hogi Shona? Abhi tak mujhe apna good morning kiss mila kaha hai? " he firlted

"Armaan…Dekho, we're already late for Sanjeevani! Please chodo mujhe… ur yeh nautanki abi band karo."

"Nautanki! Tumhe mera pyaar nautanki lagta hai Shona?" Armaan replied, a little outraged. "Kal raat to tumhe yeh sab nautanki nahi lag raha tha…" he whispered.

Shilpa looked up at him and blushed a deep red, her blush starting from her neck going up to her lovely face. "Armaan!" she admonished and turned towards the bathroom. Once she entered, she turned around to see Armaan entering with her.

"Armaan! I am going --" she started to say and then stopped when she saw him lock the latch of the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Armaan turned to reveal a very intense and passionate expression in his eyes as he started towards her. "You didn't think I'd let you take a shower without me did you?"  ;)

The end!!

So? How was it? It was just something I wanted to write down… do leave your comments J …

Adios

Vanshika

Edited by mayur_eternal_u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os dear
loved it alot
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os
i loved it
do write more
thanks for the pm
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os...
Loved it...
Wish DMG ended this way with KaSh..
Then it would be successful ending...
Missing KaSh alot...
Thanks for the pm..
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome os
loved it
beautiful concept
loved ArSh
adorable
thanks 4 da pm
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
only if...
great writing and what a ending!
god my imagination is killing me!
you are such a tease
do write more
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful oneshot, please do continue writing more oneshots, and thanks for the pm!
raghba thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was lovely OS on ArSh. I love it please write more on ArSh.
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey amazing OS ... i wish this was da end of DMG ... very beautiful ...their pain n love n separation n realization of love n confession ... beautifully described n arsh after marriage romance soo much fun n teasing ...pls continue soon ...writing ... n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey vanshika its an amazing OS dear... god, its been a while since i have read a dmglicious, arshilicious OS ... loved hw u have written it 😳