Sasural Simar Ka

Roli is Simar's Jethani --indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Roli's now Simar's Jethani

In a mega twist in Colors' show Sasuraal Simar Ka, Roli aka Avika Gor married Sidharth while her sister Simar married Prem thereby thwarting Mataji's plans. Roli is happy for her sister but unaware of Mataji's new mission to divide the two sisters.

Is Roli in love with Sidharth or was it a sacrifice to marry him for her sister Simar? How is she feeling after being married? Avika Gor aka Roli replies, "I am very happy for my sister who got the love of her life. As or my marriage, well it hasn't sunk in yet. I haven't been able to decide if I am happy or not? If this should have happened or not? But the happiness I feel for didi surpasses all my feelings for now. I wouldn't call this a sacrifice but it was more circumstantial. Yet I have to say my marriage is a question mark for now."

What did she think of Mataji's plan to get Prem and her married? "Prem jiju, Simar didi, Sidharth and I we were all against the idea of Prem jiju and me being married but Mataji forced us to take this extreme step of Simar didi and my marriage. I am glad things have worked out fine."

Now Roli is Simar's jethani, how will she behave with her elder sister who is now her Devrani? "Well we are sisters first and foremost and we love each other a lot." Mataji ensured that their relationship breaks them apart and told Simar to touch her jethani's feet. How will Roli handle this situation? "I know Mataji purposely forced Simar didi to touch my feet but I will find a solution. We will handle Mataji together."

• Indya.com news
  • Wednesday, December 14, 2011

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    well such a young age and look what she did:
    married, divorced, then again married with ex-husband's elder bro
    😕

anways, thanks a lot for sharing 😊

beeangel11 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

well such a young age and look what she did:
    married, divorced, then again married with ex-husband's elder bro
    😕

anways, thanks a lot for sharing 😊

This all happened because of SIMAR. She is the reason behind this married, divorced, then again married with ex-husband's elder bro.😊
    Shas3 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Thanks for sharing. What an awkward situation..😕 
    faabz thumbnail
    all this because stupid simar wanted to dance on the day of her marriage...this serial is a joke

CoffeeCake thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
    same devrani-jethani stuff.
    they need to bring something fresh.