Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We'll Meet Again In Another Time, Another Place... (Page 9)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

PHEW! i am glad everything is sorted out now. yes they might not be the best of friends like before thanks to acidAngry irritatingDead but they are cool enough to have a blast together.

i am positive they are ok b/c the abhiya dance scene shows they are more comfortable now then past few months. 

I hope what you say is true, BaniEmbarrassed
And please, no mention of unwanted people in my post? We're here to have fun and rejoice not spoil our moods (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i believe in maturity. yes friends tends to fight but that does not mean they don't make it up later or say sorry, they do.

what get's on my nerve is third person butting in and creating more mess then it should be. i don't let any third person come between me and my friends when we fight, i tell them straight out it's between me and her so back off others.

vivian is not mature enough to handle this so that is why it went this far. but good that everything is in good terms now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane....Bournville..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

netz do you want visu to come back again together? and are you going to see vivian show? i know you will see suku show!

If I have to be honest, then my answer to both your questions is a NO. But Vivian's show depends on whether the show catches my fancy otherwise or not. I'm not closed about following his show but I won't watch it for him, that's for sure. I'll need other reasons (:
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yes we are here to have fun and i am having funPartyDancing

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

netz do you want visu to come back again together? and are you going to see vivian show? i know you will see suku show!

If I have to be honest, then my answer to both your questions is a NO. But Vivian's show depends on whether the show catches my fancy otherwise or not. I'm not closed about following his show but I won't watch it for him, that's for sure. I'll need other reasons (:

even i won't follow his show, i like abhay raichand more then vivianLOL but oh yes i want visu onscreen again b/c they are the perfect thing for me. i know they made mistakes but my heart won't let them go, i want to see them more.

.Jane....Bournville..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

i believe in maturity. yes friends tends to fight but that does not mean they don't make it up later or say sorry, they do.

what get's on my nerve is third person butting in and creating more mess then it should be. i don't let any third person come between me and my friends when we fight, i tell them straight out it's between me and her so back off others.

vivian is not mature enough to handle this so that is why it went this far. but good that everything is in good terms now.

All's well that end's well, Bani. No one's perfect and Vivian's no exception. He comes across as a nice person but unfortunately, his flaw might affect his career unless his fans are fiercely loyal to him despite everything. I know I wasn't. I stopped being his fan the minute I saw what a big letdown he was as a celebrity. A VERY good actor but unfortunately, equally disappointing other than that as far as his profession is concernedOuch

..Bournville...Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

this segment is just tells us what abhiya are and why they are soulmateDay Dreaming

.Jane....Bournville..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

All's well that end's well, Bani. No one's perfect and Vivian's no exception. He comes across as a nice person but unfortunately, his flaw might affect his career unless his fans are fiercely loyal to him despite everything. I know I wasn't. I stopped being his fan the minute I saw what a big letdown he was as a celebrity. A VERY good actor but unfortunately, equally disappointing other than that as far as his profession is concernedOuch

BINGO!!!!!!Cool

.Jane..

Go to top