Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We'll Meet Again In Another Time, Another Place... (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Neethz Hug Hug Hug

OMG call it denial or whatever but I really thought I came to terms with it ending and i know for reasons it should end. Gosh I wish you didn't make that beautiful video with ViSu cause now all my emotions is coming back and I can't stop Cry Cry Cry . I'm going to truly miss Abhlya and because of this jodi I meet some wonderful people in this forum.

Abhlya will be missed but never forgotten and friends this is not goodbye but till we meet again Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thats a very touching post neetz. I know we had so many difference of opinions but at the end of the day its just a show and nothing personal, after all we both are matured isnt it? But i will miss your beautiful posts on abhiya, i have always loved them. The VM is just so lovely, thanks for it. I have been in this forum since 11 months indeed the environment has changed a lot but i had my best times here too. Hopefully we'll meet in another forum. I think you are active in IPKKND forum isnt it?

.Jane..

Radhika Shah IF-Rockerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

The message is really touchy...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Wonderful post Nitz.

Thanks, Snigs! (:

Originally posted by syedasaniya

ya the video really makes u sad...
will miss the show badly and also hope that ppl continue to visit the forum even after the show ends

I know. It's really touching! :(
Thanks! (:

Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing post netzClap

yes abhiya were one in a zillion, there is none like them and i am going to miss them to core! and i would love to see visu in another show b/c this two are just awesome together.

but i am glad that it is also ending in a happy note with our abhiya marriage b/c you never now what we would have gotten from this show but i am glad that we had something of abhiya that we can smile about and carry with us after this show ends. 

going to miss abhiya alotBroken Heartand this video broke my heart!Cry

Thanks, BanuHug
ViSu are awesome but Abhiya are Abhiya. It won't be the sameUnhappy
Ya, I'm also happy with the way the show is ending. We're definitely getting something worth taking back with usEmbarrassed
I will miss Abhiya too. The video is just too heartwrenchingCry

Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

this video brings tears in my eyes..CryCryCryCry
i will badly miss my ABHIYACryCry... 
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

I'll miss them, too, AyshaCry
Thanks so muchHug
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Ya... Me too will miss Pkyek alot and d entire Characters of d show especially Abhaya...:(
The Creatives could have handled d Track better but anyways dey r giving us a happy ending dats enough for usSmile

Neetz My Sweetest SisHug i really don't know wat i will do after pkyek ends as i hardly follow other showsOuch i m myself confused and sad:(
Most probable my chances of staying in forum r very Thin..

But Surely i wud definately join d Forum in which i get my Favourites especially Mr. Vivian DsenaCool and i hope we meet their again Embarrassed

Ya, Anu! I, too, wish AP were given their due in the show but now that the show is ending, I'm willing to put my bitterness behind as long as the closure is worthy enough. I hope it is. I don't want to carry any negativity in my heart anymoreEmbarrassed
Aww!! There are a lot of good shows airing, Anu. Try giving them a chance. I know AbhIya are irreplaceable but others aren't that badEmbarrassed
I don't think I'll be following VD after PKYEK but at least I know where to find youLOL.LOL

Originally posted by sweetkitty123

very sad video love u suku waiting for ur net serial

Thanks for replyingHeart

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Lovely post Neetz.. 
Aww.. The video was so shweet. Will surely miss pkyek especially Abhiya

Thanks, dear!! I'll miss AP tooo!! <33
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Neethz Hug Hug Hug

OMG call it denial or whatever but I really thought I came to terms with it ending and i know for reasons it should end. Gosh I wish you didn't make that beautiful video with ViSu cause now all my emotions is coming back and I can't stop Cry Cry Cry . I'm going to truly miss Abhlya and because of this jodi I meet some wonderful people in this forum.

Abhlya will be missed but never forgotten and friends this is not goodbye but till we meet again Hug

Raniii!!!Hug.Hug
I didn't make the video, sweets. It was shown on SBS todayUnhappy I won't have had this lump in my throat had it not been for these actors. First the tweets, then this and even their interviews. It's much harder to let go than I thoughtOuch
We'll definitely meet again and I hope soon! AbhIya, really, I'll never ever forget them. NEVER. They'll always be the most special to meHeart

Originally posted by ...Tich...

Thats a very touching post neetz. I know we had so many difference of opinions but at the end of the day its just a show and nothing personal, after all we both are matured isnt it? But i will miss your beautiful posts on abhiya, i have always loved them. The VM is just so lovely, thanks for it. I have been in this forum since 11 months indeed the environment has changed a lot but i had my best times here too. Hopefully we'll meet in another forum. I think you are active in IPKKND forum isnt it?

Thank ypu, Tich. I know we haven't exactly been the best of friends but our differences were over fiction and I think it is a good idea to end them with the end of the show. Even I hold nothing personal against you. Thanks for appreciating my posts despite not being a fan of APEmbarrassed
Yes, I am active in the IPKKND Forum but mostly for development work. I plan to join the discussions again soon too once the track picks some momentum up (:

Originally posted by Radhika Shah

The message is really touchy...

Thanks, RadhikaEmbarrassed
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
A very touchy post NeetzCry
Initially I was very upset with AP marriage and with both of them being humans but I now I am the happiest of all after watching all the beautiful segments. This was the best ending that my favourite show could get. AP have been through much and they finally deserve some light in their lives. I have realised it.
And this segment was one of the most emotional segments. I am gonna miss Abhiya, ViSu and all my PKYEK forum friends very very much. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dikshi92pyar-ishk.Jane....Bournville..

Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Very heart touching post dear..
Now a days i'm also being very nostalgic. Because pkyek is the only show i watched from the very beginning to the end.. And loved it to the core of my life. And abhiya.. They are truely just unique.. I know it sounds silly, but whenever i think about the fact that we will never get back our mesmerizing abhiya, i just can't control my tears.

Yeah, quite stupid r8, crying for a serial??
But the truth is that abhiya and pkyek became a part of my life and it's indeed very painful to lose someone which is a part of ur life...

And the video is very heart touching dear. The way both of them said ALVIDA made me cry once again...

Gud bye ABHIYA, gud Bye PKYEK...
The moments spent wid u have been wonderful..
U will always be in my heart for ever...

.Jane..

Go to top