Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We'll Meet Again In Another Time, Another Place... (Page 12)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Well Well the show is ending,so I too am going to end my life.Bye Bye folks was nice knowing some of you.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
From what is being posted all over blogs about PKYEK we just might be in for a suprise as considering the success of this show,it seems Ekta is planning a sequel or part 2 of this show.And if Ekta is known well by her serial watchers then her shows never end.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Nice post Neethi ...and and a lovely one...Embarrassed

I do have mixed feelingsEmbarrassed ...I 'm really happy dat the show is ending and dey won't be able to destroy the show anymore  but on the oder hand ...m really sad coz I don't watch any other show and itz gonna be difficult to luv any other show.Its been my habit to watch PKYEK @ 8:30 for the last 1 year and 2 months...and I'm really going to miss the show  !!!!Cry
Gud luck to all the lovely actors of PKYEK !!!Embarrassed

I don't know ..whether I 'll be available here in dis forum after the show ends Smile...but if I find any other gud show ..I 'll be surely back.Embarrassed
miss you all...Embarrassed

Edited by ozzyie - 14 December 2011 at 7:16pm

.Jane..

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by hukshila

U welcome dear

yea, i remember i sent it to u today, i was just mentioning as i was talking about it, it made me sad while reading people's relative suffering from such fatal disease. IPKKND forum member are active but same like peyk there some people try to create problem with fake id's. but i think that might be happening every where. i found some of pyek members there n it was good to see them there including u, sanju n rumi especially for the rest i still don't know how many peyk members cud be find there. till now good interaction there with people, i also wish it to be in peace Smile

Ya, it is rather sad when people's lives are at stake but sometimes, life does take a cruel turnUnhappy
I'm aware of the MIDs' problem and it's super-annoying but Minu handles it well so the members in general stay happy and most importantly, it is not plagued by the disease called 'Fanwars' yet so it is decently united as wellLOL.LOL
I, too, know quite a few PKYEKians there but I think most watch EHMMBH now as well (:

v can do nothing beside being a well wisher n prayers.Ouch

i didn't check EMMBH forum but will try to check soon insha'Allah, i just know about Manal who is there with her dp n some sigies post she sent me.

yeah minu handles well. its good if the forum doesn't effect by ur above mentioned disease so v can have some peaceful time with good terms after our hectic daily routine

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Hugneetz,Hug I am sorry I am late at posting. Sorry, I was busy studying for y last final.UnhappyAnyway! The stupid video did not let me hold back my tears. I cried in front of friends watching it. they were like r u ok? Visu will always remain in my heart. And, Abhlya they will never depart from me. They will always remain my epic, and fav couple.After Delena, these 2 are my epic couple. I heart them, and will miss them. Call me a silly goose, but I don't know. My heart refuses to believe this is the end for PYEK. I think it will come back for one more season. Idk, there is this torch of hope inside burning. I thought I was prepared for the end.In reality, I am not. I am sulking right now. As u said , if fate permits we will meet in another place in another time. Will miss ur post on Abhlya the most neetz.I want Sadaf here too.!CryI am just too broken to write more. I hate getting emotional, but I can't seem to hold back my emotions.I am so glad I met u on this forum. This forum has given me a lot of memories that I will always cherish.It gave me chance to meet u all.Ouch love u neetz. And, good luck!HugWell now, Syria is gonna go be the IF ghost againErmm . it was PYEK which kept me on the forum, now that is gone. it will be hard to log in every day.But, I will still come once a week for my friends.Embarrassed

Aww, Syria, this is hard on all of us but PKYEK is getting a perfect closure. I don't see why it should come back. Plus, I have my apprehensions about ViSu being paired again. If possible, I do not want Suku to be paired opposite Vivian again. Too much crap has already happened. But ya, my heart does feel heavy. I shall always cherish the memories and all the lovely time spent with you. Take care and be good! Love youHug

Originally posted by masaf57

Thanks i will really miss pyaar ki yeh ek khaani i hope tht they have a season 2!!!!:)

I'll miss it too :(

Dikshi92

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Well Well the show is ending,so I too am going to end my life.Bye Bye folks was nice knowing some of you.ROFL
From what is being posted all over blogs about PKYEK we just might be in for a suprise as considering the success of this show,it seems Ekta is planning a sequel or part 2 of this show.And if Ekta is known well by her serial watchers then her shows never end.Clap

Hi, Dracula. Haven't seen you around for a while now. Sure, you can end you life and let's see about S2 :P

Originally posted by ozzyie

Nice post Neethi ...and and a lovely one...Embarrassed

I do have mixed feelingsEmbarrassed ...I 'm really happy dat the show is ending and dey won't be able to destroy the show anymore  but on the oder hand ...m really sad coz I don't watch any other show and itz gonna be difficult to luv any other show.Its been my habit to watch PKYEK @ 8:30 for the last 1 year and 2 months...and I'm really going to miss the show  !!!!Cry
Gud luck to all the lovely actors of PKYEK !!!Embarrassed

I don't know ..whether I 'll be available here in dis forum after the show ends Smile...but if I find any other gud show ..I 'll be surely back.Embarrassed
miss you all...Embarrassed

Thanks so much, Ozzyie!Embarrassed
I have mixed feelings, too. I have no regrets about the show ending. It's high time it does but I will miss my AbhIya a lot :(
Hope to see you back soon! Tc (:

ozzyie

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Neetz!!!!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Wonderful Post Neetz!!!!

Thanks, Vijata! (:
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
im realllyyy tht PKYEK     has ended :( will miss it sooo much!!!!
Loveddd the ending...Abhiya were awsome...Kabir n Misha  r sooo cutee...im soo happyy tht their togethr nowBig smile
i wanted more of their  scenesss

.Jane..

Go to top