Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

netz even i am feeling so hurt b/c i didn't even get to enjoy to fully due to exams stuff! i didn't even party that hard😭
and didn't even see the episode yet😭 i hate this, it should have ended in jan not now😭

All of us had expected the show to stay till mid-Jan because that is when Star Desh was suppose to launch. It is, indeed, a rude shock but it's ok. Party hard tomorrow!πŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
netz i need to take a nap nap i am tired i will see you around okπŸ€—it feels so good to talk to you. see you later.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Bbie, Banu! Me misses talking to you, too. Sleep wellπŸ€—
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—neetz,πŸ€— I am sorry I am late at posting. Sorry, I was busy studying for y last final.πŸ˜”Anyway! The stupid video did not let me hold back my tears. I cried in front of friends watching it. they were like r u ok? Visu will always remain in my heart. And, Abhlya they will never depart from me. They will always remain my epic, and fav couple.After Delena, these 2 are my epic couple. I heart them, and will miss them. Call me a silly goose, but I don't know. My heart refuses to believe this is the end for PYEK. I think it will come back for one more season. Idk, there is this torch of hope inside burning. I thought I was prepared for the end.In reality, I am not. I am sulking right now. As u said , if fate permits we will meet in another place in another time. Will miss ur post on Abhlya the most neetz.I want Sadaf here too.!😭I am just too broken to write more. I hate getting emotional, but I can't seem to hold back my emotions.I am so glad I met u on this forum. This forum has given me a lot of memories that I will always cherish.It gave me chance to meet u all. love u neetz. And, good luck!πŸ€—Well now, Syria is gonna go be the IF ghost againπŸ€” . it was PYEK which kept me on the forum, now that is gone. it will be hard to log in every day.But, I will still come once a week for my friends.😳 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks i will really miss pyaar ki yeh ek khaani i hope tht they have a season 2!!!!:) Edited by masaf57 - 12 years ago
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Well the show is ending,so I too am going to end my life.Bye Bye folks was nice knowing some of you.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
From what is being posted all over blogs about PKYEK we just might be in for a suprise as considering the success of this show,it seems Ekta is planning a sequel or part 2 of this show.And if Ekta is known well by her serial watchers then her shows never end.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post Neethi ...and and a lovely one...😳

I do have mixed feelings😳 ...I 'm really happy dat the show is ending and dey won't be able to destroy the show anymore  but on the oder hand ...m really sad coz I don't watch any other show and itz gonna be difficult to luv any other show.Its been my habit to watch PKYEK @ 8:30 for the last 1 year and 2 months...and I'm really going to miss the show  !!!!😭
Gud luck to all the lovely actors of PKYEK !!!😳

I don't know ..whether I 'll be available here in dis forum after the show ends 😊...but if I find any other gud show ..I 'll be surely back.😳
miss you all...😳
Edited by ozzyie - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Ya, it is rather sad when people's lives are at stake but sometimes, life does take a cruel turnπŸ˜”
I'm aware of the MIDs' problem and it's super-annoying but Minu handles it well so the members in general stay happy and most importantly, it is not plagued by the disease called 'Fanwars' yet so it is decently united as wellπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
I, too, know quite a few PKYEKians there but I think most watch EHMMBH now as well (:

v can do nothing beside being a well wisher n prayers.

i didn't check EMMBH forum but will try to check soon insha'Allah, i just know about Manal who is there with her dp n some sigies post she sent me.

yeah minu handles well. its good if the forum doesn't effect by ur above mentioned disease so v can have some peaceful time with good terms after our hectic daily routine
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

πŸ€—neetz,πŸ€— I am sorry I am late at posting. Sorry, I was busy studying for y last final.πŸ˜”Anyway! The stupid video did not let me hold back my tears. I cried in front of friends watching it. they were like r u ok? Visu will always remain in my heart. And, Abhlya they will never depart from me. They will always remain my epic, and fav couple.After Delena, these 2 are my epic couple. I heart them, and will miss them. Call me a silly goose, but I don't know. My heart refuses to believe this is the end for PYEK. I think it will come back for one more season. Idk, there is this torch of hope inside burning. I thought I was prepared for the end.In reality, I am not. I am sulking right now. As u said , if fate permits we will meet in another place in another time. Will miss ur post on Abhlya the most neetz.I want Sadaf here too.!😭I am just too broken to write more. I hate getting emotional, but I can't seem to hold back my emotions.I am so glad I met u on this forum. This forum has given me a lot of memories that I will always cherish.It gave me chance to meet u all. love u neetz. And, good luck!πŸ€—Well now, Syria is gonna go be the IF ghost againπŸ€” . it was PYEK which kept me on the forum, now that is gone. it will be hard to log in every day.But, I will still come once a week for my friends.😳

Aww, Syria, this is hard on all of us but PKYEK is getting a perfect closure. I don't see why it should come back. Plus, I have my apprehensions about ViSu being paired again. If possible, I do not want Suku to be paired opposite Vivian again. Too much crap has already happened. But ya, my heart does feel heavy. I shall always cherish the memories and all the lovely time spent with you. Take care and be good! Love youπŸ€—

Originally posted by: masaf57

Thanks i will really miss pyaar ki yeh ek khaani i hope tht they have a season 2!!!!:)

I'll miss it too :(
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VladDracula

Well Well the show is ending,so I too am going to end my life.Bye Bye folks was nice knowing some of you.🀣
From what is being posted all over blogs about PKYEK we just might be in for a suprise as considering the success of this show,it seems Ekta is planning a sequel or part 2 of this show.And if Ekta is known well by her serial watchers then her shows never end.πŸ‘

Hi, Dracula. Haven't seen you around for a while now. Sure, you can end you life and let's see about S2 :P

Originally posted by: ozzyie

Nice post Neethi ...and and a lovely one...😳

I do have mixed feelings😳 ...I 'm really happy dat the show is ending and dey won't be able to destroy the show anymore  but on the oder hand ...m really sad coz I don't watch any other show and itz gonna be difficult to luv any other show.Its been my habit to watch PKYEK @ 8:30 for the last 1 year and 2 months...and I'm really going to miss the show  !!!!😭
Gud luck to all the lovely actors of PKYEK !!!😳

I don't know ..whether I 'll be available here in dis forum after the show ends πŸ˜Š...but if I find any other gud show ..I 'll be surely back.😳
miss you all...😳

Thanks so much, Ozzyie!😳
I have mixed feelings, too. I have no regrets about the show ending. It's high time it does but I will miss my AbhIya a lot :(
Hope to see you back soon! Tc (: