Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I do, Banu, 'coz the tension was VERY evident. It didn't take Einstein to figure out that the two aren't exactly the best of friends. But it is good if they've decided to mend fences as the show winds up. No point in keeping relations strained at the end of it all, right? (:

PHEW! i am glad everything is sorted out now. yes they might not be the best of friends like before thanks to acid😡😡😡😡 irritating🤢 but they are cool enough to have a blast together.

i am positive they are ok b/c the abhiya dance scene shows they are more comfortable now then past few months. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
netz do you want visu to come back again together? and are you going to see vivian show? i know you will see suku show!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

PHEW! i am glad everything is sorted out now. yes they might not be the best of friends like before thanks to acid😡 irritating🤢 but they are cool enough to have a blast together.

i am positive they are ok b/c the abhiya dance scene shows they are more comfortable now then past few months. 

I hope what you say is true, Bani😳
And please, no mention of unwanted people in my post? We're here to have fun and rejoice not spoil our moods (:
.Shiva. thumbnail
i believe in maturity. yes friends tends to fight but that does not mean they don't make it up later or say sorry, they do.

what get's on my nerve is third person butting in and creating more mess then it should be. i don't let any third person come between me and my friends when we fight, i tell them straight out it's between me and her so back off others.

vivian is not mature enough to handle this so that is why it went this far. but good that everything is in good terms now.
.Jane.. thumbnail

netz do you want visu to come back again together? and are you going to see vivian show? i know you will see suku show!

If I have to be honest, then my answer to both your questions is a NO. But Vivian's show depends on whether the show catches my fancy otherwise or not. I'm not closed about following his show but I won't watch it for him, that's for sure. I'll need other reasons (:
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes we are here to have fun and i am having fun🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail

If I have to be honest, then my answer to both your questions is a NO. But Vivian's show depends on whether the show catches my fancy otherwise or not. I'm not closed about following his show but I won't watch it for him, that's for sure. I'll need other reasons (:

even i won't follow his show, i like abhay raichand more then vivian😆 but oh yes i want visu onscreen again b/c they are the perfect thing for me. i know they made mistakes but my heart won't let them go, i want to see them more.
.Jane.. thumbnail

i believe in maturity. yes friends tends to fight but that does not mean they don't make it up later or say sorry, they do.

what get's on my nerve is third person butting in and creating more mess then it should be. i don't let any third person come between me and my friends when we fight, i tell them straight out it's between me and her so back off others.

vivian is not mature enough to handle this so that is why it went this far. but good that everything is in good terms now.

All's well that end's well, Bani. No one's perfect and Vivian's no exception. He comes across as a nice person but unfortunately, his flaw might affect his career unless his fans are fiercely loyal to him despite everything. I know I wasn't. I stopped being his fan the minute I saw what a big letdown he was as a celebrity. A VERY good actor but unfortunately, equally disappointing other than that as far as his profession is concerned
.Shiva. thumbnail

this segment is just tells us what abhiya are and why they are soulmate😍
.Shiva. thumbnail

All's well that end's well, Bani. No one's perfect and Vivian's no exception. He comes across as a nice person but unfortunately, his flaw might affect his career unless his fans are fiercely loyal to him despite everything. I know I wasn't. I stopped being his fan the minute I saw what a big letdown he was as a celebrity. A VERY good actor but unfortunately, equally disappointing other than that as far as his profession is concerned

BINGO!!!!!!😎