Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Vil miss you...

Bt can we keep pkyek forum alive...??? plzzz

It cant let it go.. I may be very less on the forum.. Bt its hard to see it going
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i feel like crying..wonderful post..ah the fun we had..i wil neva 4get those tymes!!
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So touching video thanks for sharing Neethz🤗
i will miss dem alot😭 n all da time i spend here i made good memories here n found gud frnds but hope to c u all n our abhiya again
😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chakku

Neetz more than a tragic ending, I wanted both of them to end up as Vampires and live a life of immortals forever🤣 

But ya, their love story was always tragic, so the ending should be contrary and after seeing all the angelic scenes of SBS/SBB I am on cloud nine with their marriage.
Will miss you all like hell 😔

Haha! Ya, Happily Ever After forever. Yeh bhi theek hai😆.😆
I really don't understand people saying tragic ending would've made AP epic. I mean, seriously? For me, the journey makes a couple epic not the ending and AP's journey and all the hurdles they've faced to be together makes them above ordinary. Happy Endings are equally epic and the most remembered of all TV couples have had that kind of ending, thank you very much. 

Originally posted by: prash_t

awww.. wonderful video dear...

Vil miss their love a lottt... their beautiful eye-locks, misha, abhay's jacket..., Pia being sherlock holmes , their sacrifice, kabir's love for misha... everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn.. its so painful to see PKYEK ending

Bt can we keep pkyek forum alive...??? plzzz

It cant let it go.. I may be very less on the forum.. Bt its hard to see it going

Aww! I'll miss everything, too, dear. I've also been on the forum very less from a lot of months but I'm trying to be regular in the last days😳
And yes, as long as the forum is active, IF will not lock it.

Originally posted by: abhiora

i feel like crying..wonderful post..ah the fun we had..i wil neva 4get those tymes!!

Thanks a lot, Tora! Truly cherished memories (:

Originally posted by: Beb0

So touching video thanks for sharing Neethz🤗
i will miss dem alot😭 n all da time i spend here i made good memories here n found gud frnds but hope to c u all n our abhiya again 
😊

Thanks, Bebo!!🤗
I'll miss them too. Do stay in touch! <33
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post nidz ..
M feelng terribly sad : (
dnt hv any idea wht i wll do aftr d shw ends!
Dis is the only shw i use to wtch..
Wll miss pkyek and specially m abhiya ... Sigh
m sure no othr couple nt evn in future wll hv tht magical d electrifyng chemistry tht abhiya hav...
Abhiya r unique... They r the best..!
Dnt thnk wll join anyothr forum as i hardly wtch other shws..!
Hope visu comes togethr in some othr show : )
tcr..dear...
-indu
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Neetz happy or tragic ending, AP were and will always be an EPIC couple.😆
Some people are just frustrated because Piya didn't turn into another Bella, hence they are taking their frustration out by speaking ill about AP now. Even I used to feel that tragic endings are more impactful, but they are more impactful for couples which have lived a fairytale together and for couples like Abhiya who have been through only darkness, happy endings are EPIC.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
everyone talks abt leaving...can't we sometimes get together here.
Ill be here...
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Neetz: yeah, dear i'm also very satisfied with their happy ending.. This is the ending they deserve after all that they have gone through. At least cv's have done justice to them in the end..
The happy peaceful ending to abhiya's story will be my solace of heart now after the show ends...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Nice post nidz ..
M feelng terribly sad : (
dnt hv any idea wht i wll do aftr d shw ends!
Dis is the only shw i use to wtch..
Wll miss pkyek and specially m abhiya ... Sigh
m sure no othr couple nt evn in future wll hv tht magical d electrifyng chemistry tht abhiya hav...
Abhiya r unique... They r the best..!
Dnt thnk wll join anyothr forum as i hardly wtch other shws..!
Hope visu comes togethr in some othr show : )
tcr..dear...
-indu

Thanks, Indu. I've been through this feeling before where I thought I won't be able to live when the show ends but you'll get used to it eventually. It will leave a void though and a big one. It's strange how fiction can become such an important part of our lives.

Originally posted by: chakku

Neetz happy or tragic ending, AP were and will always be an EPIC couple.😆

Some people are just frustrated because Piya didn't turn into another Bella, hence they are taking their frustration out by speaking ill about AP now. Even I used to feel that tragic endings are more impactful, but they are more impactful for couples which have lived a fairytale together and for couples like Abhiya who have been through only darkness, happy endings are EPIC.

True, Chaks. But I never thought they'll go this low to degrade AP. Just because they didn't get their couple, they wanted AP to not get each other either. SICK
I'm glad Pia is not Bella part2. When the news of a Twilight hindi version came out, my biggest apprehension wasn't if it'll be able to match it's international counterpart or not but that I would be put off by another confused soul🤢 But like Bani always says, Pia's heart was strong and stubborn rooted to only ONE person. This is why she's been addressed as ABHAY's Pia always. Pia has a lot of flaws as a character but this one reason made me adore her! Her love is so deep and intense and unshakable! I wouldn't ever call Bella as Edward's Bella or Jake's Bella 'coz she could never be either.
Tragic endings are more impactful 'coz they hit your emotional nerves and for days, you're left feeling for the couple who's love story didn't get the ending it deserved. But happy endings also stay on. Why can't we feel happy for the couple who get a deserved ending like we feel sad for those who don't?

Originally posted by: carisma2

everyone talks abt leaving...can't we sometimes get together here.
Ill be here...

We'll be here but I was talking about the show. That won't na except on YT?😳

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

@Neetz: yeah, dear i'm also very satisfied with their happy ending.. This is the ending they deserve after all that they have gone through. At least cv's have done justice to them in the end..
The happy peaceful ending to abhiya's story will be my solace of heart now after the show ends...

True that. AbhIya will live on as a fond memory in my heart now. Something I can cherish any time😳
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will miss PKYEK and you Neetz. I myself dont know what my life would be after 2 days. I dont watch nething else on Tv and none of the shows currently on air interest me ðŸ˜•