.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Wonderful post Nitz.

Thanks, Snigs! (:

Originally posted by: syedasaniya

ya the video really makes u sad...

will miss the show badly and also hope that ppl continue to visit the forum even after the show ends

I know. It's really touching! :(
Thanks! (:

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

amazing post netz👏

yes abhiya were one in a zillion, there is none like them and i am going to miss them to core! and i would love to see visu in another show b/c this two are just awesome together.

but i am glad that it is also ending in a happy note with our abhiya marriage b/c you never now what we would have gotten from this show but i am glad that we had something of abhiya that we can smile about and carry with us after this show ends. 

going to miss abhiya alot🥺and this video broke my heart!😭

Thanks, Banu🤗
ViSu are awesome but Abhiya are Abhiya. It won't be the same😔
Ya, I'm also happy with the way the show is ending. We're definitely getting something worth taking back with us😳
I will miss Abhiya too. The video is just too heartwrenching😭

Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

this video brings tears in my eyes..😭😭😭😭
i will badly miss my ABHIYA😭😭... 
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

I'll miss them, too, Aysha😭
Thanks so much🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ya... Me too will miss Pkyek alot and d entire Characters of d show especially Abhaya...:(
The Creatives could have handled d Track better but anyways dey r giving us a happy ending dats enough for us😊

Neetz My Sweetest Sis🤗 i really don't know wat i will do after pkyek ends as i hardly follow other shows i m myself confused and sad:(
Most probable my chances of staying in forum r very Thin..

But Surely i wud definately join d Forum in which i get my Favourites especially Mr. Vivian Dsena😎 and i hope we meet their again 😳

Ya, Anu! I, too, wish AP were given their due in the show but now that the show is ending, I'm willing to put my bitterness behind as long as the closure is worthy enough. I hope it is. I don't want to carry any negativity in my heart anymore😳
Aww!! There are a lot of good shows airing, Anu. Try giving them a chance. I know AbhIya are irreplaceable but others aren't that bad😳
I don't think I'll be following VD after PKYEK but at least I know where to find you😆.😆

Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

very sad video love u suku waiting for ur net serial

Thanks for replying❤️

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Lovely post Neetz.. 
Aww.. The video was so shweet. Will surely miss pkyek especially Abhiya

Thanks, dear!! I'll miss AP tooo!! <33
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Neethz 🤗 🤗 🤗

OMG call it denial or whatever but I really thought I came to terms with it ending and i know for reasons it should end. Gosh I wish you didn't make that beautiful video with ViSu cause now all my emotions is coming back and I can't stop 😭 😭 😭 . I'm going to truly miss Abhlya and because of this jodi I meet some wonderful people in this forum.

Abhlya will be missed but never forgotten and friends this is not goodbye but till we meet again 🤗

Raniii!!!🤗.🤗
I didn't make the video, sweets. It was shown on SBS today😔 I won't have had this lump in my throat had it not been for these actors. First the tweets, then this and even their interviews. It's much harder to let go than I thought
We'll definitely meet again and I hope soon! AbhIya, really, I'll never ever forget them. NEVER. They'll always be the most special to me❤️

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Thats a very touching post neetz. I know we had so many difference of opinions but at the end of the day its just a show and nothing personal, after all we both are matured isnt it? But i will miss your beautiful posts on abhiya, i have always loved them. The VM is just so lovely, thanks for it. I have been in this forum since 11 months indeed the environment has changed a lot but i had my best times here too. Hopefully we'll meet in another forum. I think you are active in IPKKND forum isnt it?

Thank ypu, Tich. I know we haven't exactly been the best of friends but our differences were over fiction and I think it is a good idea to end them with the end of the show. Even I hold nothing personal against you. Thanks for appreciating my posts despite not being a fan of AP😳
Yes, I am active in the IPKKND Forum but mostly for development work. I plan to join the discussions again soon too once the track picks some momentum up (:

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

The message is really touchy...

Thanks, Radhika😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
A very touchy post Neetz😭
Initially I was very upset with AP marriage and with both of them being humans but I now I am the happiest of all after watching all the beautiful segments. This was the best ending that my favourite show could get. AP have been through much and they finally deserve some light in their lives. I have realised it.
And this segment was one of the most emotional segments. I am gonna miss Abhiya, ViSu and all my PKYEK forum friends very very much. 
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very heart touching post dear..
Now a days i'm also being very nostalgic. Because pkyek is the only show i watched from the very beginning to the end.. And loved it to the core of my life. And abhiya.. They are truely just unique.. I know it sounds silly, but whenever i think about the fact that we will never get back our mesmerizing abhiya, i just can't control my tears.

Yeah, quite stupid r8, crying for a serial??
But the truth is that abhiya and pkyek became a part of my life and it's indeed very painful to lose someone which is a part of ur life...

And the video is very heart touching dear. The way both of them said ALVIDA made me cry once again...

Gud bye ABHIYA, gud Bye PKYEK...
The moments spent wid u have been wonderful..
U will always be in my heart for ever...
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post netz i will miss abhiya and my friends sob sob
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hey fairy how are you 🤗

nice post yaar but udaas kr dia. i was already feeling a bit depressed after reading comments in my following post of those who lost their relations n not feeling enough courage to reply, i made this post to share the knowledge so people can have benefit of it
CANCER-Fighting Spice Reduces Tumors by 81%-EDITED
May Allah bless all.

i found good people here on forum n there are many friends, i hope i'll see them all again insha'Allah (if Allah wants). i have joined only 6 months back by the end of May but within less time feel so much attachment with people here. got attached with peyk n feeling a bit sad for that but its better to end at a good note than dragging. best wishes for all. i hope to see u on ipkknd forum n the credit goes to u n other friends who were discussing it when i read. thanks for always being nice to u and all who have been here with me
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

A very touchy post Neetz😭

Initially I was very upset with AP marriage and with both of them being humans but I now I am the happiest of all after watching all the beautiful segments. This was the best ending that my favourite show could get. AP have been through much and they finally deserve some light in their lives. I have realised it.
And this segment was one of the most emotional segments. I am gonna miss Abhiya, ViSu and all my PKYEK forum friends very very much. 

Thanks, Chaksie. I always wanted AP to get married! How can you not want it?😲
But ya, it's fair enough if you didn't want them humans. I, personally, wanted Pia to marry a vampire Abhay too but I did want him to end up as human like Stefan in the TVD books ever since I heard of it. But I guess this is also good enough. I would've bought a tragic ending but I know my heart would've BLED if that would've happened. I still remember what I went through when S1 and S2 both got tragic endings. I don't think I would've survived with AP not getting their 'Happily Ever After' after all they went through😔

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Very heart touching post dear..
Now a days i'm also being very nostalgic. Because pkyek is the only show i watched from the very beginning to the end.. And loved it to the core of my life. And abhiya.. They are truely just unique.. I know it sounds silly, but whenever i think about the fact that we will never get back our mesmerizing abhiya, i just can't control my tears.

Yeah, quite stupid r8, crying for a serial??
But the truth is that abhiya and pkyek became a part of my life and it's indeed very painful to lose someone which is a part of ur life...

And the video is very heart touching dear. The way both of them said ALVIDA made me cry once again...

Gud bye ABHIYA, gud Bye PKYEK...
The moments spent wid u have been wonderful..
U will always be in my heart for ever...

Thanks, Dikshi. It is rather sad to think that Monday onwards, we won't get AbhIya. I know the show hardly ever did justice to them but at least we got to see the title montage if not anything else but now..it is heartbreaking but I'm happy at the same time because my AbhIya are getting their happy ending (:
AbhIya will be in my heart forever too❤️

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Nice post netz i will miss abhiya and my friends sob sob

Thanks, Rashu! Do stay in touch through the AbhIya AT!🤗

Originally posted by: hukshila

hey fairy how are you 🤗

nice post yaar but udaas kr dia. i was already feeling a bit depressed after reading comments in my following post of those who lost their relations n not feeling enough courage to reply, i made this post to share the knowledge so people can have benefit of it
CANCER-Fighting Spice Reduces Tumors by 81%-EDITED
May Allah bless all.

i found good people here on forum n there are many friends, i hope i'll see them all again insha'Allah (if Allah wants). i have joined only 6 months back by the end of May but within less time feel so much attachment with people here. best wishes for all. i hope to see u on ipkknd forum n the credit goes to u n other friends who were discussing it when i read. thanks for always being nice to u and all who have been here with me

Thanks, Kiran. Hope you're doing well. I've already read this post, you scrapped me remember?
I'm forever active on IPKKND Forum but honestly, that forum so fast that sometimes it's hard to keep up with the pace😆.😆 But it has lovely people and I hope it always remains this way <33 Hope to see you there now! (:
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Neetz more than a tragic ending, I wanted both of them to end up as Vampires and live a life of immortals forever🤣 
But ya, their love story was always tragic, so the ending should be contrary and after seeing all the angelic scenes of SBS/SBB I am on cloud nine with their marriage.
Will miss you all like hell 😔
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww.. wonderful video dear...

Vil miss their love a lottt... their beautiful eye-locks, misha, abhay's jacket..., Pia being sherlock holmes , their sacrifice, kabir's love for misha... everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn.. its so painful to see PKYEK ending