Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We'll Meet Again In Another Time, Another Place...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't mind PKYEK going off-air. It's way past it's shelf life and whatever potential is left will not be utilised I know 'coz if the creatives had wished to, they would've done it long back. All good things come to an end and I'm really happy that the show's closing on a good note but at the same time, I am also getting really nostalgic. I will miss my AbhIya a lot. They were truly one in a million.
This video, particularly, made my heart really heavy :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20dE0uyxLQ[/YOUTUBE]

As for the title, it has a dual meaning. The atmosphere of the PKYEK forum has deteriorated a lot over the months, I shall be very honest about this and it still makes me sad seeing the condition of this place today because my best times spent on IF continue to be here itself in the forum's initial days. I made a lot of good friends but with just two more episodes left, we shall be parting our ways very soon. Most of my friends here already left long back and I'm still in touch with them but unfortunately, very few follow the same shows I do now and I can only hope that we will once again find some show catering to our common interest in future. Also, it won't be the same, I know, but I just wish to see my favourite actors from this show back with good work soon. It's the next best thing👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.syeda. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya the video really makes u sad...
will miss the show badly and also hope that ppl continue to visit the forum even after the show ends
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post netz👏

yes abhiya were one in a zillion, there is none like them and i am going to miss them to core! and i would love to see visu in another show b/c this two are just awesome together.

but i am glad that it is also ending in a happy note with our abhiya marriage b/c you never now what we would have gotten from this show but i am glad that we had something of abhiya that we can smile about and carry with us after this show ends.

going to miss abhiya alot🥺and this video broke my heart!😭
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this video brings tears in my eyes..😭😭😭😭
i will badly miss my ABHIYA😭😭...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya... Me too will miss Pkyek alot and d entire Characters of d show especially Abhaya...:(
The Creatives could have handled d Track better but anyways dey r giving us a happy ending dats enough for us😊

Neetz My Sweetest Sis🤗 i really don't know wat i will do after pkyek ends as i hardly follow other shows i m myself confused and sad:(
Most probable my chances of staying in forum r very Thin..

But Surely i wud definately join d Forum in which i get my Favourites especially Mr. Vivian Dsena😎 and i hope we meet their again 😳
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very sad video love u suku waiting for ur net serial
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely post Neetz..
Aww.. The video was so shweet. Will surely miss pkyek especially Abhiya
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neethz 🤗 🤗 🤗

OMG call it denial or whatever but I really thought I came to terms with it ending and i know for reasons it should end. Gosh I wish you didn't make that beautiful video with ViSu cause now all my emotions is coming back and I can't stop 😭 😭 😭 . I'm going to truly miss Abhlya and because of this jodi I meet some wonderful people in this forum.

Abhlya will be missed but never forgotten and friends this is not goodbye but till we meet again 🤗
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a very touching post neetz. I know we had so many difference of opinions but at the end of the day its just a show and nothing personal, after all we both are matured isnt it? But i will miss your beautiful posts on abhiya, i have always loved them. The VM is just so lovely, thanks for it. I have been in this forum since 11 months indeed the environment has changed a lot but i had my best times here too. Hopefully we'll meet in another forum. I think you are active in IPKKND forum isnt it?
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The message is really touchy...