if article: naksh become proud parents soon - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Yayy...finally we got an article and it brought two good news...πŸ˜ƒ
Naksh ka angel aanewala hai and show got extension so no bekar ka tension...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Friends, go on commenting on the article. Even if u have commented once u can do it again. It will help to increase buzz points. Which will increase show, karan and Hina's ranking on IF...πŸ˜ƒ
naksh becoming proud parents hearing this how sweet na i am so happy want to see naksh happy and even mention naksh baby bring happiness to the family wow no words πŸ€—
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Yayy...finally we got an article and it brought two good news...πŸ˜ƒ
Naksh ka angel aanewala hai and show got extension so no bekar ka tension...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Friends, go on commenting on the article. Even if u have commented once u can do it again. It will help to increase buzz points. Which will increase show, karan and Hina's ranking on IF...πŸ˜ƒ

haa we have to comment der again n again... more dan hina n karan's ranking I'm morn concerned abt  yrkkh rankinng in IF... cant see it in 16th n at the bottom of all shows...
good to see its contract been extended but for how many months?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saru.g

haa we have to comment der again n again... more dan hina n karan's ranking I'm morn concerned abt yrkkh rankinng in IF... cant see it in 16th n at the bottom of all shows...

Yup Saru, it will surely help to increase our shows ranking...πŸ˜ƒ We have to atleast make 100 comments thats the minimum...πŸ˜ƒ
i am happy yaar first i saw trp article and then they post naksh article and just post here the link
tabhi powercut huwa 😭

anyways i am sooo happy...πŸ˜ƒ jab my dc may article dekha tho tab bahut bura laga but i am sooo happy to see this article...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago
shuru bhale se hui hai toh ant bhi bhala hi hoga...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
& naksh becoming proud parents of NAKSH awww πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
once they will end the pandit drama and sneha drama too and baby comes i am sure it will be in top 5  even may reach top 3 then sp will not even think of ending it soonπŸ˜ƒ but im just scared about sneha track...it cannot give good rating so i hope they dont strech it for long ki extended contract time also ends then to no hope😑
16 krnagu Shavani003, i agree with u. This crap should end
4 member(s) Liked the above comment : jakther, --PiaSenGupta--, sush00naksh, beautiful16
13 member(s) Disliked the above comment : naksha4ever, midhunrock6, Anamika_naksh, anamika00, prachi_chopra9, sdhg, ka jasminedayal, --ARooJ--, _Amina_, Apoorva_22, saru.g, Tafseer

Sabi and Sush 😲 😲 🀣
Thanks for sharing Nas πŸ˜ƒ
Lets all dance together [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Wheres the party tonight... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
dhinka chika, dhinka chika... [:D/] [:D/] [:D/]